2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A45FBF8D-7486-45A8-9989-E6E3ECE6F4A9.jpeg

Went out on a limb & whipped up a rack of fried ribs today. Don't knock it till you try it!

This looks good. I’d kill to get some of that.

So Wentz hasn't missed people?

They have 90 yards already on 2 efficient drives. They had 256 last week lol. He looks solid so far. That throw earlier to Jeffrey was a dime

Damn, Cox hurt

You're using 1 pass to make that claim.. and somehow missing a wide open short td shouldn't be damning?

Yes, that pass to Alshon was nice.. he has thrown 7 others.. I'm more impressed with how sproles has looked so far

Whenever I see hits like that I'm always impressed dudes arms aren't blown.. or at very least have a dead arm

You're using 1 pass to make that claim.. and somehow missing a wide open short td shouldn't be damning?

Yes, that pass to Alshon was nice.. he has thrown 7 others.. I'm more impressed with how sproles has looked so far
I wasn't using one pass. Look at the rest of the post lol

Dude won you a SB, be more respectful smh

Doug was having a good playcalling night.. until that 4th down call.. we being going that hand off route wayy too often on 4th down this year

I wasn't using one pass. Look at the rest of the post lol

Dude won you a SB, be more respectful smh

He has thrown 9 passes.. tonight.. December 16th

Thus far, I liked what doug was doing up til that 4th down play call.. also impressed with how sproles is playing

The pass to Alshon was nice.. the rest of his passes have been short.. other than that 3rd down pass where he got hit by Donald.. I like doug getting him on the move.. but he has to hit that pass to ertz if we want to stand a chance at winning

Doesn't mean things have been perfect

Good to see fletch back.. hate when they show replays and dudes are on the backside of players but no one says shh about how that should be holding

He has thrown 9 passes.. tonight.. December 16th

Thus far, I liked what doug was doing up til that 4th down play call.. also impressed with how sproles is playing

The pass to Alshon was nice.. the rest of his passes have been short.. other than that 3rd down pass where he got hit by Donald.. I like doug getting him on the move.. but he has to hit that pass to ertz if we want to stand a chance at winning

Doesn't mean things have been perfect
you give these trolls too much attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom