2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason why Cooks is on his 3rd team in 5 seasons, in my opinion.

And what I'm hearing is that McVay really ain't a boy genius...it's Kupp who is the secret to the sauce.

And what I'm hearing is that McVay really ain't a boy genius...it's Kupp who is the secret to the sauce.
of course not. But when you take a 1000 yard type of receiver, your playbook/field gets smaller.

I think he;s playing it safe too.

Yea.. goff and mcvay weren't smart just now.. could have gone left side and gotten plus yardage with the cushion the DBs were giving and got out of bounds quick

On 2nd thou
yeah 3 shots from the 20 isn't smart at all. very easy to play that defensively

def would've hit the sideline at least once. taking 2 shots from the 10-12 yard line >>

I think mcvay actually does an aspect of what chip tried to do.. chip was always in 11 personnel too and wanted to be versatile out of that package

Mcvay actually accomplished it, with the 3 WRs being able to play different WR spots.. plus gurley as the duel threat.. just missing the legit passing threat TE

Also i don't watch nearly enough rams to know how their WRs are as blockers

is it wentz that locks onto ertz or doug that calls for ertz as the first read?

offense looks much better spreading the ball around (as one would expect)

Woods is a fantastic blocker. Kupp is ok. Cooks is too small to block efficiently. Josh Reynolds blocks a lot for a WR.

yeah 3 shots from the 20 isn't smart at all. very easy to play that defensively

def would've hit the sideline at least once. taking 2 shots from the 10-12 yard line >>

All 1 has to do is watch our defense and you know where the easy yards are

Our outside cb on the left side was lined up at least 10 yards off.. they could have even gone right back to the gurley wheel route play and get easy yardage if they wanted

Don't know what goff/mcvay thought they had on the right side to go that way twice

is it wentz that locks onto ertz or doug that calls for ertz as the first read?

offense looks much better spreading the ball around (as one would expect)

The only thing different from this game and a normal game target wise, Alshon is leading the targets

Alshon has 4 targets.. ertz 3

Sproles just got his 2nd target.. and Tate his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom