• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E4A47957-2F44-4607-90E3-4F4181DEAD17.jpeg

Forgot about this :lol: #7tormsComing

Catching up in here....

What shenanigans y'all boys got into again? :lol:

Kap. :pimp:

IATT IATT Cable Bahamas look like they on some ******** with Sunday Ticket again.

Your boss might have to flex on them again.

It’s interesting that social progressivism can be profitable. Which means the people are doing their job and there is a sense of power despite the fact that Nike probably doesn’t give a **** about Kaepernick and human rights.

IATT IATT Cable Bahamas look like they on some bull**** with Sunday Ticket again.

Your boss might have to flex on them again.

Thank gawd my team plays on Thursday.. I called the other day and they told me call another number.. and no one had a clue

I told them the season starts Thursday, since I'm pretty sure they have zero clue.. but I can't go out that way til Saturday to pay anyways, cause no way in hell Im giving them my credit card number

It’s interesting that social progressivism can be profitable. Which means the people are doing their job and there is a sense of power despite the fact that Nike probably doesn’t give a **** about Kaepernick and human rights.

Realistically Nike is the last company that should be campaigning for human rights given their labor practices.

Regardless though, I'm glad they are doing it. I'm getting really tired of the hill people screaming from the hilltops that kneeling is disrespecting veterans and people should shut up and play.

I mean, we have a God damn president (who told a POW that he shouldn't have gotten caught) screaming how disrespectful this is to our veterans. As a nation we deserve better than this.

I mean, we have a God damn president (who told a POW that he shouldn't have gotten caught) screaming how disrespectful this is to our veterans. As a nation we deserve better than this.

A dude who famously dodged war numerous times telling someone who actually went 'he's not a hero'

Dude also was talking big about the security guard who seemingly got scared to enter that one school shooting and what he woulda done, when this dude is pretty infamous at this point for not saying shh when he actually gets I from of people but got 'Twitter fingers turning to trigger fingers'

Last edited:

Wateryewdoin Dallas??

Earl should've been brought in by camp if all it'll take is a 2nd...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom