2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it peculiar that Nike is going public with their support for Kap only now... Why not 6 years ago when he got black balled.

Exactly, makes their backing off him less sincere imo....idk. just thinking out loud.

so kudos to Nike because it is certainly a business risk, but it's also very calculated. i read that both Adi and Puma were approaching Kaep, and that Nike basically realized this was the move to make to not only fend off those two rivals, but also because the timing made sense. it's BOTH the result of doing the right thing and a business decision.

Had to check the schedule..

My Texans, my jags, my cards and my panthers!

Hopefully we can go 5-0 week 1

Man I just threw out a number as to when Kap was blackballed... Y'all missing the point.

I think what would have been more significant is if Nike backed him years before. Not just when the odds looks to be in kaps favor.

Still...a huge FU to 45 and his Nazi minions.

So the Raiders traded a 3rd rd pick for Martavis now they cut him... What are they doing over there? :lol:

And I just found out they got the oldest team in the league. A 100 million dollar coach that ain't won a playoff game since 03. Gon be a long season for them.

Signing Gruden was a diaster. It's only gotten worse since....

So the Raiders traded a 3rd rd pick for Martavis now they cut him... What are they doing over there? :lol:

And I just found out they got the oldest team in the league. A 100 million dollar coach that ain't won a playoff game since 03. Gon be a long season for them.
They will still win more games than us :frown:

Has Kaep ever not been signed to Nike tho? :lol:

Y’all forgetting that Kaep was the hottest thing smoking in 2012 until Jed York.... Yorked.
I remember when he used to get criticized for wearing his beats headphones to press conferences. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom