2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders just have to give in and move him at this rate.

Or pay him. It sounds like they are wanting a first and a second for Mack. Im not entirely sure how many teams are going to give that up and give him 20M a year after that.

Everything is fine.

ap_spurs_warriors_basketball_98276019-e1520601157900.jpg

Is Victor Cruz out the league already? Holy crap, I had no idea he recently retired. Damn.
Paterson’s finest. Speaking of Victor Cruz, I saw him at this Ecuadorian Restaurant a few weeks back. Real cool and humble dude. I was surprised at how small he is in person. I thought he was a lot bigger.

From the Raiders perspective it makes zero sense to trade him. They got him this year and can tag him next season.

Trade him for draft picks at this point of the season when you have no guarantee where those picks will land? Would be the dumbest move possible.

If they wanted to trade him or if they do trade him it would have been before the draft.

From Mack’s perspective - I hope he waits as long as it takes and gets his paper. He deserves $22M per.

From the Raiders perspective it makes zero sense to trade him. They got him this year and can tag him next season.

Trade him for draft picks at this point of the season when you have no guarantee where those picks will land? Would be the dumbest move possible.

If they wanted to trade him or if they do trade him it would have been before the draft.

From Mack’s perspective - I hope he waits as long as it takes and gets his paper. He deserves $22M per.

True, but we are talking about Gruden and Mark... They tend to steer from the normal... I see a trade coming in the future... He doesn't want to be there anymore....

People really need to slow down with the OBJ hyperbole.. dude is the goods and I think deserving of his deal

But we ain't even sure if he's over AB for the current guys, let alone couple others when talking potentially all time ranking

And even some of these commentators talking about the most talented ever when you had randy moss and Calvin Johnson at their sizes running sub 4.4

People really need to slow down with the OBJ hyperbole.. dude is the goods and I think deserving of his deal

But we ain't even sure if he's over AB for the current guys, let alone couple others when talking potentially all time ranking

And even some of these commentators talking about the most talented ever when you had randy moss and Calvin Johnson at their sizes running sub 4.4

Think people are still in love with OBJ from rookie year.... He's got the potential but money changes everything!

Odell's first three seasons before getting injured last season:

91/1305/12
96/1450/13
101/1367/10

He's well on his way to becoming one of the greatest ever

Yeah I don’t think it’s hyperbole at all. Odell basically has had the greatest start to a career ever, as good as anyone at least, and his numbers are telling the whole story. He’s that good and will continue to be.

I agree he could.. but again, right now don't even know if dude is over AB

From a skill and talent view, OBJ is top 3 I’ve ever seen. Injury, age or team could change that. I didn’t know much about him when he came to the Giants but I was stunned watching him his rookie year. I knew he was different and watching him carry us to the playoffs was unreal. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a WR win games for a team before.

Most talented WRs I've ever seen: moss, Calvin Johnson and TO

Julio the prototype too

AB and OBJ are obviously talented, but I wouldn't put them on the same level as the above.. obviously it takes more than just talent because cam and Vick are probably the 2 most talented dudes to ever play QB and they're far from the greatest at that spot

Hell imagine if you could throw AB or OBJ into josh Gordon's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom