2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al made a good point about the MVP voting...Brees is an all time great and has yet to win the award and I could easily see them giving him the award as some lifetime achievement type deal

Its stupid but we can't act like these folks don't vote for things in the most illogical way all the time

Jesus Christ that "tackling" by the Chiefs a couple of plays ago.

If he had his current numbers and wins, last year.. sure

Not when someone going have a top 5 season for a QB ever.. mahomes could legit have 20 more TDs and at least 1000 more yards

Al made a good point about the MVP voting...Brees is an all time great and has yet to win the award and I could easily see them giving him the award as some longtime achievement type deal

Its stupid but we can't act like these folks don't vote for things in the most illogical way all the time
It wouldn’t be right but I could see it happen.

How many time did that man throw for 5,000+ and 30tds and still front on him.

But you’ll throw him a bone when he’s done less?

Al made a good point about the MVP voting...Brees is an all time great and has yet to win the award and I could easily see them giving him the award as some longtime achievement type deal

When they stole Steve McNair's MVP to tie it with Peyton :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom