2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t be right but I could see it happen.

How many time did that man throw for 5,000+ and 30tds and still front on him.

But you’ll throw him a bone when he’s done less?
They'll rationalize it for making up for past errors :lol:

Still think Mahomes will get it but I don't put anything past these voters in most pro sports :lol:

tenor.gif

Still time for shenanigans

I never knew Al Michaels didnt eat veggies and put ketchup on his steak until recently

**** aint right at all

tell em again

So a historic offense can possibly carry a historically bad defense to the super bowl in your opinion, and leader of said offense is having a historic SEASON, but you think your QB is the favorite because his team’s record and his career achievements...

You got it fog dawg :lol:

Man you gotta go for it there, again. They're already back to the spot this obsession with punting for field position advantage is stupid.

Mahomes is like the Jay-Z of sports in the way that my dude looks awkward doing anything other than playing football. Even his walk back to the huddle is hilarious.

So a historic offense can possibly carry a historically bad defense to the super bowl in your opinion, and leader of said offense is having a historic SEASON, but you think your QB is the favorite because his team’s record and his career achievements...

You got it fog dawg :lol:
saints D been solid since week 4 less ppg allowed ..career stats aint got nothin to do beatin sb contendas..chiefs gettin knocked out early in da playoffs chargers gon deal wit em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom