2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
89EF5D54-0F17-4546-852F-4085D15D0074.gif

I know you seen spiderverse. Where you rank it?

This **** is infuriating man. Rivera and Hurney better be gone by noon on NYE strictly because of gross incompetence idiocy and mismanagement of personnel. Jesus Christ

The action is lame, the sets all look cheap, the way the characters dress when they're not in costume looks like an NBC drama and the stories are forgettable. It's obvious they shoot in Atlanta because everything has this cheapo "anywhere USA" look to it. It's obviously run by the producers and the directors are just hired hands because it has zero creative inspiration like for example the Batman movies or the first Spidermans. All has an assembly line feel to it to me.

I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief and sit through a 15 minutes mourning scene for Samuel L Jackson "dying"? It's just so obvious there's no stakes with any of the stories.

This comparing to something like the Dark Knight trilogy and the first Spidermans. For all the money the MCU to me feels like something made for TV.

You say all this and you remember how the Nolan trilogy ended?

The raimi spidermans have not aged well, especially when you consider you have first 2 blade movies and the 2 hell boy movies.. even the 2 Michael Keaton movies

Homecoming was the only Spider-Man that legit looked and felt like a high school kid plus actually seeming like a legit high schoolers and people who fit.. raimi's were raimi movies and Garfield felt like something from cw

I know you seen spiderverse. Where you rank it?

2nd best Spider-Man ever, Homecoming being number 1.

2nd best superhero film this year, Black Panther being number 1.

Ive always hated Miles Morales and Brian Michael Bendis for “forcing” diversity into Spider-Man but they made me love him in this film.

When “Hypnotized” came on, I knew I was watching something special :nthat:

The action is lame, the sets all look cheap, the way the characters dress when they're not in costume looks like an NBC drama and the stories are forgettable. It's obvious they shoot in Atlanta because everything has this cheapo "anywhere USA" look to it. It's obviously run by the producers and the directors are just hired hands because it has zero creative inspiration like for example the Batman movies or the first Spidermans. All has an assembly line feel to it to me.

I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief and sit through a 15 minutes mourning scene for Samuel L Jackson "dying"? It's just so obvious there's no stakes with any of the stories.

This comparing to something like the Dark Knight trilogy and the first Spidermans. For all the money the MCU to me feels like something made for TV.

Shut the **** up

2nd best Spider-Man ever, Homecoming being number 1.

2nd best superhero film this year, Black Panther being number 1.

Ive always hated Miles Morales and Brian Michael Bendis for “forcing” diversity into Spider-Man but they made me love him in this film.

When “Hypnotized” came on, I knew I was watching something special :nthat:

You ****** with this Iron Man: Homecoming :smh:

Good God you need help.

You *****s with this Iron Man: Homecoming :smh:
They thought making Spiderman Iron Man Jr. was a good idea and I'm supposed to be eating this **** up? Nah.

Not to mention they made a Queens public school look like private school in Beverly Hills

They thought making Spiderman Iron Man Jr. was a good idea and I'm supposed to be eating this **** up? Nah.

Not to mention they made a Queens public school look like private school in Beverly Hills

The whole point was peter thought he was going be ironman jr after civil war

But he wasn't, he got delegated to happy

And they did a similar thing with the school in spiderverse, wasn't a regular public school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom