2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa in the stands gettin his trading places on..

Speaking of which, trading places doesn't get nearly enough love on Christmas movies list

I don't even like the MCU actually I strongly dislike it and it reminded me why superheroes can be so great. Brought back a lot of memories of being a little kid reading Spiderman comics.

Spiderverse is Sony animation.. same guys who did lego movie and lego batman did it (and was supposed to do Han Solo movie)

Homecoming is MCU.. and then obviously civil war and infinity war

Venom and other Spider-Man movies are Sony

Spiderverse is Sony animation.. same guys who did lego movie and lego batman did it (and was supposed to do Han Solo movie)

Homecoming is MCU.. and then obviously civil war and infinity war

Venom and other Spider-Man movies are Sony
Yeah I know, I just mentioned MCU to say I don't like those movies because I think they're generic and safe and this new one from Sony animation was basically spectacular

Yeah I know, I just mentioned MCU to say I don't like those movies because I think they're generic and safe and this new one from Sony animation was basically spectacular

Generic to what thou?

I don't think you're giving MCU enough credit., and DC animation been doing work for years

Plus the aforementioned lego movies

Last edited:
Generic to what thou?

I don't think you're giving MCU enough credit., and DC animation been doing work for years
The action is lame, the sets all look cheap, the way the characters dress when they're not in costume looks like an NBC drama and the stories are forgettable. It's obvious they shoot in Atlanta because everything has this cheapo "anywhere USA" look to it. It's obviously run by the producers and the directors are just hired hands because it has zero creative inspiration like for example the Batman movies or the first Spidermans. All has an assembly line feel to it to me.

I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief and sit through a 15 minutes mourning scene for Samuel L Jackson "dying"? It's just so obvious there's no stakes with any of the stories.

This comparing to something like the Dark Knight trilogy and the first Spidermans. For all the money the MCU to me feels like something made for TV.

Chiefs finna lose...dis yall MVP?

EF833A21-F440-409B-B631-4C702FAE8E2A.gif

The action is lame, the sets all look cheap, the way the characters dress when they're not in costume looks like an NBC drama and the stories are forgettable. It's obvious they shoot in Atlanta because everything has this cheapo "anywhere USA" look to it. It's obviously run by the producers and the directors are just hired hands because it has zero creative inspiration like for example the Batman movies or the first Spidermans. All has an assembly line feel to it to me.

I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief and sit through a 15 minutes mourning scene for Samuel L Jackson "dying"? It's just so obvious there's no stakes with any of the stories.

This comparing to something like the Dark Knight trilogy and the first Spidermans. For all the money the MCU to me feels like something made for TV.

89EF5D54-0F17-4546-852F-4085D15D0074.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom