2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid this offense ever take scoring seriously. Punting, Pete takes very seriously. Scoring is no big deal you can always do it later when you're trying to comeback.

God forbid this offense ever take scoring seriously. Punting, Pete takes very seriously. Scoring is no big deal you can always do it later when you're trying to comeback.
Cant win the game in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter..rack up that good fortune for the 4th
09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

Cant win the game in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter..rack up that good fortune for the 4th
09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg
Ya can't milk the clock if you don't use all 3 downs. So getting to lots of 3rd downs means you're winning.

That's why 2 yard runs down the middle are the perfect play on first and second. Code has been cracked.

Man I always thought Damien Williams was nice whenever he got a chance but he’s been looking good as hell the last couple games. They need to just give him all the work even when Ware is back.

That last flag reminds me that its the Hawks in Primetime..which means f'ery is incoming

I wonder what call the refs will massively botch tonight

Wonder when chiefs can get out of Sammy Watkins contract.. I know they'll have money after couple moves

But still

Wonder when chiefs can get out of Sammy Watkins contract.. I know they'll have money after couple moves

But still

That contract was so boom or bust. If dude could literally just stay on the field :smh: as good as the offense is, it’s on another level when you gotta account for him. But he’s been a massive waste. He better get his *** out there in 3 wks (hopefully)

This team just has a cowardly playstyle on offense and they deserve to lose to a team that actually has some guts. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom