2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day of work until next Wednesday, then I'm off again the 28th through Jan 2nd. I usually don't work the day after Christmas but I acted too late to take the day and some team members beat me to it. All good tho.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This all because of that Gonzalez twin isn't it :smh:

The timing is terrible but I do hope he can get right for his sake,always gonna be rooting for him to flourish

Time to kick the tires on Brandon Washall I suppose...

This all because of that Gonzalez twin isn't it :smh:

The timing is terrible but I do hope he can get right for his sake,always gonna be rooting for him to flourish

Time to kick the tires on Brandon Washall I suppose...

He was hitting that? Power of the P. :smh:

Damn Flash.

Can't imagine teams taking a chance on him now. He couldnt pick a worst time to leave, not that here is ever a good time.

Yup, dude probably done.. he going have to hit Canada and try to really earn it before smother team trusts him

And if it's over that Gonzalez twin.. In the wise words of Chris rock "I'm not saying I agree.. but I understand"

Yup, dude probably done.. he going have to hit Canada and try to really earn it before smother team trusts him

And if it's over that Gonzalez twin.. In the wise words of Chris rock "I'm not saying I agree.. but I understand"

Who is Gonzalez and what happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom