2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was over the line with that comment...I still stand by most of everything though...you talk about another man's family, you get what you get.

good i aint wan c no blood comin out ya neck :lol:

full

i live to luxurious for that bull ****

I was over the line with that comment...I still stand by most of everything though...you talk about another man's family, you get what you get.

you soft as **** for editing your posts.

Whatchu gotta sleep for, holiday season my man. Po up like freddy fig freddy fig . I know you got a pack of tall boy Gannsetts on the side table at the folks house

bro...that is hilarious because i actually just picked up some of those purple lobster special edition Gannsetts :lol:

how you know about that beer? they got it down in FL? thought it was local

I haven’t lived in FL in damn near 15 years :lol:. Pride myself on that well rounded knowledge of all ****** beers, nationwide :pimp:. Just had em last winter when I went to a B’s game with my boy up there, **** is hella local. I got friends in Western Mass who don’t even know what a Gansett is :lol:

I haven’t lived in FL in damn near 15 years :lol:. Pride myself on that well rounded knowledge of all ****ty beers, nationwide :pimp:. Just had em last winter when I went to a B’s game with my boy up there, **** is hella local. I got friends in Western Mass who don’t even know what a Gansett is :lol:

:pimp:

it's seriously the perfect beer for throwing 3-4 tall boys back before a B's or Pats game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom