2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DukaurkW4AAda_8.jpg

three guys on Josh Gordon :rofl:

Like i told you 2 days ago. This a new regime and new team. We not ****ing around with y’all anymore.

See you next year. Go enjoy giannis or something

Like I’ve been saying for 8 years, whatever regime you have will have to wait until Rodgers retires and y’all know this. It’s not the first time y’all beat us and it’s not the first time you won the division. I know y’all and your regime are ecstatic with that but if it ain’t a Super Bowl we don’t care. Your window to win one is this second and unfortunately for the Bears it’s too small will close too quick. The Packers have the picks this year, coming off a good draft, the money, and the Bears daddy to reload and we all know they will. Screen cap this post now and keep it safe junglejim.

Absolutely will enjoy Giannis in the meantime btw :smile:

Like I’ve been saying for 8 years, whatever regime you have will have to wait until Rodgers retires and y’all know this. It’s not the first time y’all beat us and it’s not the first time you won the division. I know y’all and your regime are ecstatic with that but if it ain’t a Super Bowl we don’t care. Your window to win one is this second and unfortunately for the Bears it’s too small will close too quick. The Packers have the picks, the money, and the Bears daddy to reload and we all know they will. Screen cap this post now and keep it safe junglejim.

Absolutely will enjoy Giannis in the meantime btw :smile:

Packers ain't ****. Sit down and take your L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom