2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11167A61-F0FC-49C6-B1C7-49722734C877.jpeg

It’s very reasonable for y’all to be pumped it’s not often you beat the Packers so I’ll allow it.

To keep it real, my blind faith aside, there’s no way we were winning the Super Bowl anyway which makes splitting with the Bears easier to swallow. No one in the NFC North is winning the Super Bowl which makes a rebuild year even easier to swallow as well. The Packers with Rodgers will win another Super Bowl and do so before anybody in the North does.

Rodgers is now 16-5 against the Bears. He will always be their daddy. And Mitch knows it.
upload_2018-12-16_15-8-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-16_15-8-20.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-16_15-8-20.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1
I ******* HATE work events on Sundays, but at least I didn't have to see the Boys stink it up.
I miss anything?

It’s very reasonable for y’all to be pumped it’s not often you beat the Packers so I’ll allow it.

To keep it real, my blind faith aside, there’s no way we were winning the Super Bowl anyway which makes splitting with the Bears easier to swallow. No one in the NFC North is winning the Super Bowl which makes a rebuild year even easier to swallow as well. The Packers with Rodgers will win another Super Bowl and do so before anybody in the North does.

Rodgers is now 16-5 against the Bears. He will always be their daddy. And Mitch knows it.
upload_2018-12-16_15-8-20.png

Like i told you 2 days ago. This a new regime and new team. We not ******* around with y’all anymore.

See you next year. Go enjoy giannis or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom