2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers ain't ****. Sit down and take your L.

I’m not hiding from the L like some would do. I’ve been here taking L’s this entire year and took another today. I directly addressed the Bears being better than us this season. I genuinely don’t care if they don’t win a super bowl though. Last year when I felt the Vikings legitimately could win the super bowl I was here singing a different tune. But it ain’t the same tune this year. I don’t expect anyone here to think whatever the **** about the Packers and y’all shouldn’t expect any different from me.

we need burkhead to the bench and michel/white in the game to get a nice long drive going...need some rest for this trash defense of ours :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Packer fans in they’re feelings right now.
All emotional and deflecting. Talking about “we knew we weren’t going to win this year, so it’s all good” FOH.

Talk to me baby. Don’t generalize the fan base with nonsense when addressing just me. But since we know it’s in response to just me, since you’ve actually been in the thread this year, at what point this year have I been saying it’s all good? We aren’t going to win the super bowl, it’s absolutely not all good. But the fact you won’t is good.

that was slick if it stick but burkhead needs to stick to ST :lol:

and man our OL been killing some of our runs the past couple weeks. clean it up, tubbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom