Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this tweet

I can confirm that is true.

580b57fbd9996e24bc43be5c.png

Name the list of coaches that have been to 5 conference championships games

How many of them are currently coaching?

I think Andy is far from a perfect coach.. and he has obvious flaws.. but you gotta give that man his do
I could also rephrase that question to ask “name a list of current coaches who have consistently come up limp in the playoffs”
Andy Reid would head that list I promise
5 conf champ games
1 sb appearance
11-13 playoff record

He blew a 28 and 18 point lead in the playoff. Since the super bowl era, the rest of the league has a combined 2 losses when leading by 18 points.

He’s the James Harden of coaching

I could also rephrase that question to ask “name a list of current coaches who have consistently come up limp in the playoffs”
Andy Reid would head that list I promise
5 conf champ games
1 sb appearance
11-13 playoff record

He blew a 28 and 18 point lead in the playoff. Since the super bowl era, the rest of the league has a combined 2 losses when leading by 18 points.

He’s the James Harden of coaching

We really going to call a coach that has the playoff accolades above a choker?

Andy Reid is basically Marty Schottenheimer 2.0.

GREAT regular season record. But doesn’t succeed when he should come post season.

Chiefs might regret letting Kareem go. That situation already dying down.

He was done for the year.. Andy will find another RB in the 2nd or 3rd.. but I think like any of these other league scandals, would go away as soon as there is something else to talk about

Unless the league was dumb about handling it, like with the the anthem, kaep and Reid

I'm not one of those "white women arent pretty" dudes but she does nothing for me.

Honestly, if I thought she was givin it up great it might be worth it, but she gives me a Kim K lay there and do nothing vibe.

Hell, she probably just has servants handle Tom for her. :lol:

I watch these meaningful December games for other teams and think, why can't I have that? Instead tomorrow all I hope for is that Sam doesn't get killed by Watt & Clowney :smh: .
Thank gawd we got the best rookie QB in the draft and still have a long shot to make the playoffs this year.

giphy.gif

Vs Colts in 14’
28 pt. Lead and lost 45-44
Vs Titans ‘17
18 point halftime lead and lost 24-21

Ooooooooooooooo so in KC

Maybe we should start again and you can actually read this time:
I already mentioned weeks ago winter is coming and it’s bringing with it the undead body of Philadelphia Andy Reid.
As I said just a couple posts above, Andy got some demons he gotta exercise.. not sure why you trying put this on some sort of exclusive philly thing when he been in KC for a min and THIS ain't never happen with us (yes he has had his clock management blunders with us):

@lamekilla as I said, I've watched Andy Reid so I know clock management issues

Honestly, if I thought she was givin it up great it might be worth it, but she gives me a Kim K lay there and do nothing vibe.

Hell, she probably just has servants handle Tom for her. :lol:

She does look very dead fish-ish.. and good luck trying get dome.. and even then probably frustrating as hell

Give me alessandra ambrosio out of that crew since the other one supposedly was a virgin

Giselle does nothing for me. You can stand out in the street here in NYC and see plenty of ladies who are prettier.

Now I do have a soft spot for Adriana Lima tho. Thats bae :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom