2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the Chiefs scored a combined 120 points in those three games. Hard to put that on mahomes

He’s had the ball in his hands tho at the end. Obviously you’re not gonna blame him for not scoring enough total points, but he has come up short at the end

Rams game dude had some dumb shh.. but I don't know if that was him or Andy's playcalling.. seemed odd some of the play selection

For SURE and I’m not saying anything about his ability or future as a QB, or blaming him for losses. I’m just saying the statement has SOME merit. He’s had the ball in his hands in key situations at the end of games, and contributed to the team coming up short. If he’s gonna get all this praise for doing what he’s doing, I think it’s fair to tell the whole story. He still has tons of room to grow.

more and more like Fraudgers every week....

If that’s the endgame, won’t be mad at it. Can’t all be blessed with the :emoji_goat: Belichik

For SURE and I’m not saying anything about his ability or future as a QB, or blaming him for losses. I’m just saying the statement has SOME merit. He’s had the ball in his hands in key situations at the end of games, and contributed to the team coming up short. If he’s gonna get all this praise for doing what he’s doing, I think it’s fair to tell the whole story. He still has tons of room to grow.

Yea.. but I wouldn't use Thursday's game to say rivers outplayed him based on the result.. when he left the field his team was winning and he didn't get a chance to respond

Yea.. but I wouldn't use Thursday's game to say rivers outplayed him based on the result.. when he left the field his team was winning and he didn't get a chance to respond

And that’s on the offense. Everybody watching that game knew they were gonna score. I was only hoping they would go to OT. This team is gonna lose by the defense every time, so you gotta put em away on O when you can. Just because his playbook/playcalling possibly/probably held him back doesn’t mean he didn’t still get outplayed. He went 3 and out with an opportunity to ice the game. You’re not disparaging him by saying he got outplayed by an upper tier QB. Can we agree or agreeit’s semantics or agree to disagree and move on pls :lol:

f baker fan club

tenor.gif

feedme.png

Just an FYI, mahomes right now is tied for 6th with Rodgers for most TDs thrown in a season with a a ron

He has 2 more games to play

He has 11 more TDs than the 2nd place guy, luck

And as far as Brees vs mahomes for MVP, factoring in Brees has 3 games left vs mahomes 2: mahomes has 1080 more passing yards and 14 more passing TDs

Also mahomes has a great shot at being the 6th QB to throw for over 5,000 yards.. also if he hits 50 passing TDs, only 2 guys have done that

refs suck

Brad Allen is always one of the worst. The NFL reffing as a whole has been horrendous. It's refreshing watching some of these early college bowl games cause you get relatively clean games and you don't see the refs every other play. The NFL needs to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom