2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shades of 2015 when Hoodie elected to kick the ball to start OT against the Jets during the 2nd last game of the season only to lose the game and the week after in Miami losing the #1 seed and homefield in one swoop :smh::smh:

Could've saved the trip to Mile High if he didn't outsmart himself,history looks to be repeating itself now

completely forgot about this. afccg game would of been at gillette :sick:

look at god though :nthat:

Much as Red gets/should get credit for contributing to modern NFL offense, and aggression, the man is still afraid of taking over a game down the stretch :smh:

Sutton rightfully deserves to be fired, but same ole Andy was afraid of losing the game when his offense could have put it away

One side is a #1 offense. One side is a bottom 5 defense. I’m more worried about the WS keeping a below average defensive coordinator employed, myself. But hey what do I know I only watch this team every wk

that offense can put up points in a heart beat. if its a close game, i wouldnt trust that defense to hold a rack of ribs.

Much as Red gets/should get credit for contributing to modern NFL offense, and aggression, the man is still afraid of taking over a game down the stretch :smh:

Sutton rightfully deserves to be fired, but same ole Andy was afraid of losing the game when his offense could have put it away

Andy Reid does this **** every year man. Hoping he MIGHT have learned something this game.

Not going lie, that's why I find some of the commentary hilarious.. Andy got some demons he gotta exercise and we still don't know if he has fully fully addressed his very well know flaws

They done gave a 25 year old the keys to their twitter account :rofl:

Most professional teams let interns run their social media. Might be a 20 year old :lol:

When I interned with the clippers, the Girl that used to run the Twitter was this lil 20 year old middle eastern chick. My boy’s ex used to run the Lakers account when she was around 21 :lol:

Any combination of Saints/Rams/Chargers/Chiefs in the Super Bowl would be awesome. Would squeeze Chicago in there just because of how great their defense is but dunno if I wanna watch Trubisky in the final game of the season.

LETS ****ING GOOO!! CHARGERS BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!! :pimp:
BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!! :pimp: :nthat:

CHIEFS ARE FRAUDS!! GET THE KOOL AID MAN OUTTA HERE!!! :Nhat

LETS GO!!
THE SUPER BOWL GOES THROUGH THE STUB HUB CENTER!!! :pimp:
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom