2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20181117_162729.jpg

DWbXrMrU8AAbCDQ.jpg

Where’s the completion percentage and inaccurate quarterback crowd to make sense of this?

It's like most shocking moments. They got the Vikings failing to turn to their picks in back to back years in it. :lol: Mel Kiper vs the Colts gm.

I mean was it.. they really put too much into tebow

Could think of something every year.. like baker going 1st last year

The QB trade ups and panthers taking CMC top 10 the year before

It's like most shocking moments. They got the Vikings failing to turn to their picks in back to back years in it.

That was so dumb. At least they drafted Kevin Williams and it worked out.

I can't remember who they ended up drafting when they did it again.

Last edited:
I don't even remember anything shocking or anything from when tebow was drafted..

I'm sure there was more shocking shhh that draft year

Jus looked it up, the most shocking shhh from the 1st that year was when the jags took some random cal DT 10th overall.. remember dude was supposed to go 3rd round

Also eagles Brandon graham over earl when we traded up was more shocking.. also had the whole Taylor mays thing with Pete Carroll

Im really curious as fans of other teams how do yall view the titans? Strengths vs weaknesses

Solid, well coached team. Very strong defense. Offense isn’t very scary though. They have a limited margin for error so when Mariota’s game is off, they struggle mightily. A team that can’t get behind by more than a score versus above average teams. Very efficient at times though. More consistency and they’d be that much tougher.

Im really curious as fans of other teams how do yall view the titans? Strengths vs weaknesses

i think the defense is pretty good. their line gets decent push and they have guys that can cover in the secondary. i don't think they're AS GOOD as NE made them look, but i think they're definitely one of the better defenses. i think everyone was mentioning "blue print" but from all accounts, they really didn't do anything that special. they just played their game which they do well and with our struggles, it just worked really well. offensively, it's not nearly as impressive. i don't think they're as explosive as we made them look, obviously. but they would play well with a lead. vrabel has done a great job so far and i think it's more because he's got an ability to connect and motivate players real well. they made us look stupid, but so have a lot of teams. it'll be interesting to see if they can hold off the colts and catch the texans.

This is the best beginning to end slate of games I can remember in a long time and it started with GB/Seattle. SNF/MNF both should be good and tons of key matchups along the way. It helps that 4 of the worst teams play eachother, so outside of TB/NYG and Raiders/Cardinals, every other game has at least one team that can still legitimately make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom