2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally expecting the Eagles to get rolled over by the Saints today.

We just won the super bowl in February.. I mean it's annoying all these close Ls, injuries and coaching flubs.. but I'm cool with it

Make some changes in the offseason, cut deadweight and make impact picks in the draft.. also check the medical staff to figure out what they F they are or aren't doing

also, im in Maine for a wedding...the bride's entire family is from Baltimore and Ravens fans. can't wait to huddle around the bar and watch the game during the ceremony with them :lol:

Hate it when people have weddings during football season. My wife and I specifically blacked out any dates from September to the first week in February.

Condoleeza Rice? Is that a joke?

I don’t understand it at all but maybe she’s some type of sports guru and we just don’t know it. Shes on the CFP committee and she’s one of 3 women that have a green jacket. I don’t know why for either of those either :lol:

First Eli had a commercial with OBJ.. now he got a commercial with Barkley

This dude riding these dudes on and off the field :smh:

Obj
DsTTW8NWwAANC44.jpg:large

Or giving everyone on the inside different stories to find out who the whistleblower is leaking inside info. But I doubt the Browns are that clever

Def trust Schefter more than the Browns :lol:

Damn didn't realize Philly was at the Superdome today,RIP to those playoff hopes :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom