Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant wait to get a bird on the smoker again
noah.png

giphy.gif

bout to flood the page with pics Thursday

how many college head coaches have gone straight to head coach in the NFL and succeeded?

im under the impression it rarely works out and that sketches me out.

how many college head coaches have gone straight to head coach in the NFL and succeeded?

Only Harbaugh comes to mind and that obviously fizzled out. The structure is just to different. Dealing with kids, guaranteed 3 years minimum, less ego. If I’m a college coach at a top tier program with the keys to everything no way I’m leaving.

Define succeeded

Chip did well initially and obviously fell off hard

Jimmy started slow (1-15 and then 7-9) but obviously had the highest of highs.. also got home boy who took over after Jimmy to be jerruh's lapdog

Those the 2 and BOB are the ones at the top of my head.. along with harbaugh

I wouldn't count Pete Carroll since he went from nfl to college then nfl

Also got Steve spurrier, nick Saban, Bobby Petrino and butch davis

Last edited:
NFL needs to take out the Lions and Cowboys from playing every Thanksgiving day. Damn sick and tired of seeing those two teams year in year out.

Give jerruh his day.. I thoroughly enjoy watching cowboys take Ls

Too bad they play the Washington professional team

Would rather see both lose

not really imo. i think the AP breed of RB is obsolete in todays league. Which is what Fournette is.
I was talking about the sum of all their parts meaning I took into consideration that all three of those running backs are starting caliber/ potentially pro bowl level players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom