2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes be thirsty as hell to jump on Aaron Rodgers. :lol: He messed up on that last drive.

But we won't talk about how Brady has played like trash in mutiple games this year and his arm looks funny right now.

comeon.png

I’m just now seeing the ball was tipped by the lineman. Not that it matters cause we still fuggin lost. I’m not as dumbfounded by the throw anymore though.

However I’m still dumbfounded by him not checking down to Jones

at this point, trying to justify Fraud as the GOAT is like calling a mess of taco meat some waves. stop reaching and lying.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , can we count that game last night in the stat given how piss Rodgers looked in that second half?

i was ready to update the stat, BUT, the Seahawks are not a +.500 team...so that was even more pathetic from Fraud last night :lol:

in the words of one of my Bahamian homies regarding the below posts: THIS IS IT

It's definitely McCarthy's fault that Rodgers only threw for a 100 yards in the second half and took 5 sacks because he held onto the ball way too long

Since we posted that Trey burton pic and went all in calling trubisky a bust

Best thing I've watched today

Found a new stat to update

One's 7-3 and the other is 4-5. One just went to the superbowl and led the NFL in passing and the other is about to miss the playoffs

Aaron Rodgers only being able to score 3 points in the second half of a football game?

Color me surprised.

Imagine this man being your GOAT. Couldn't be me.

"Fire Mike McCarthy"

"He doesn't have a defense"

LeBron James... err.... Aaron Rodgers needs more help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom