2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all this fire McCarthy talk Rodgers for sure deserves his share of blame the entire time.

But still fire McCarthy

It's just a horrible fit. It only made sense when it was fresh and the league hadn't caught up to what they were, but McCarthy is structured to a fault and Rodgers does his own ****...sometimes, to a fault. Ultimately, I don't know if there is that mutual respect needed for them to coexist and do what's best for eachother, opposed to doing the only thing they know.

Just a bad fit. Some of the blame can go to the front office too.

You won't find me complaining though.

2018-11-16-MattBarkley.png

Guys, please stay away from the turkey this year.

Company luncheon was yesterday for Thanksgiving, i ate one plate of food around 12pm and by 3:30 i was puking my lungs out, i was letting loose from both sides and it is not pretty. That ended up lasting me til 11pm. I had nothing left in my system to throw up and was still at it. Turns out i missed the memo on the huge Salmonella outbreak taking place with the turkeys this year. 13 of the 17 people in my office are ******. Sweats / fever / weakness / at one point my eyes blacked out. I couldn’t hold in Gatorade or pedalyte or water until like 3 am. ****s the worst def taking today off, i think everyone in the office is as well.

But i did wake right now to see the Packers took that L and are cooked :pimp:

#Beardown

Company luncheon was yesterday for Thanksgiving, i ate one plate of food around 12pm and by 3:30 i was puking my lungs out, i was letting loose from both sides and it is not pretty. That ended up lasting me til 11pm. I had nothing left in my system to throw up and was still at it. Turns out i missed the memo on the huge Salmonella outbreak taking place with the turkeys this year. 13 of the 17 people in my office are ****ed. Sweats / fever / weakness / at one point my eyes blacked out. I couldn’t hold in Gatorade or pedalyte or water until like 3 am. ****s the worst def taking today off, i think everyone in the office is as well.

#Beardown

so because your area got an outbreak, i gotta skip Thanksgiving dinner?? nah, boss. we ain't doing that :lol:

for real tho, hope you feel better ASAP. that **** ain't fun

Suspension aside, it took McCarthy 8+ weeks to realize he had Aaron Jones on his roster. Fireable offense indeed.

Dudes be thirsty as hell to jump on Aaron Rodgers. :lol: He messed up on that last drive.

But we won't talk about how Brady has played like trash in mutiple games this year and his arm looks funny right now.

comeon.png

Dudes be thirsty as hell to jump on Aaron Rodgers. :lol: He messed up on that last drive.

But we won't talk about how Brady has played like trash in mutiple games this year and his arm looks funny right now.

comeon.png

He is 41. At some point it's a given his arm strength is going to go. Same is going to happen to Rodgers.

Company luncheon was yesterday for Thanksgiving, i ate one plate of food around 12pm and by 3:30 i was puking my lungs out, i was letting loose from both sides and it is not pretty. That ended up lasting me til 11pm. I had nothing left in my system to throw up and was still at it. Turns out i missed the memo on the huge Salmonella outbreak taking place with the turkeys this year. 13 of the 17 people in my office are ****ed. Sweats / fever / weakness / at one point my eyes blacked out. I couldn’t hold in Gatorade or pedalyte or water until like 3 am. ****s the worst def taking today off, i think everyone in the office is as well.

#Beardown

I'm still gonna eat my fried turkey for Thankgsiving this year idc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom