2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4:12 left 1 timeout and you punt... lol my goodness man. rodgers messed up but that just doesn't make sense, especially how the hawks had 170 yards rushing...

you couldn't stop the run all night yet still thought you could get 3 stops

well, well, well......another game where everyone drops to their knees because of a couple REALLY nice throws. yet when it comes to winning the game by finishing drives, can't get it done. time. and time. again. all the talent in the world. but he ain't it in terms of being a GOAT "field general" QB

all that said, you can't punt there. and those throws to Adams and that no name...out of this world.

This L def on Rodgers, next to last drive had Jones wide open for checkdown and someone else open took a sack

Last drive 1st down had jones open for checkdown threw it away, then a bad 3rd down didnt even possess the ball for a minute

4:12 left 1 timeout and you punt... lol my goodness man. rodgers messed up but that just doesn't make sense, especially how the hawks had 170 yards rushing...

you couldn't stop the run all night yet still thought you could get 3 stops

yeah you can't trust your defense there...not after what you saw all night

well, well, well......another game where everyone drops to their knees because of a couple REALLY nice throws. yet when it comes to winning the game by finishing drives, can't get it done. time. and time. again. all the talent in the world. but he ain't it in terms of being a GOAT "field general" QB

all that said, you can't punt there. and those throws to Adams and that no name...out of this world.
my guy threw this game to get mccarthy out the paint

big picture :pimp:

smh man. looking back at every loss this season is beyond frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom