2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers always have the potential to figure it out as the season goes on. But time is no longer on their side. If they lose tonight the season is probably over and that’s really got me on edge. Gonna be a tough game.

Packers always have the potential to figure it out as the season goes on. But time is no longer on their side. If they lose tonight the season is probably over and that’s really got me on edge. Gonna be a tough game.

i'm with you there. guys like Brady and Fraud usually can get it together and figure "it" out. this year feels different

My friend is starting Jones tonight. Does he also start MVS? I think he's in a full point PPR league, I'd have to ask him.

i'm with you there. guys like Brady and Fraud usually can get it together and figure "it" out. this year feels different

I swear people were saying the same thing 2 years ago when they “ran the table” to get in playoffs and won 8 in a row to the NFCCG lol

I get it though.

My friend is starting Jones tonight. Does he also start MVS? I think he's in a full point PPR league, I'd have to ask him.

Worth considering. Cobb is out and again along with Gerinimo. So MVS will be the 2nd option and has been balling as our best deep threat.

Rank these duos:

Brees & Kamara
Goff & Gurley
Mahomes & Hunt
Cam & CMC

Brees/Kam
Goff/Gurley
Mahomes/Hunt

Cam/CMC

Disrespectful :lol:. My order is the same but ain't that much of a gap.

if you're ever in the LA area, hit up Rutt's Cafe in Culver City. Grub.

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

Yall really love eggs in here

if you're ever in the LA area, hit up Rutt's Cafe in Culver City. Grub.

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

My man is a spam connoisseur :pimp:

If you ever come up to the city, make sure to check out Liholiho. They do their own housemade spam. It doesnt quite beat out the nostalgic flavor of actual spam, but its worth a try.

Spam and Rice

o.jpg

i'll add it to the list

you got an go to spots for KBBQ, CA Burritos, and Mexican as well?

For LA KBBQ, goto Kang Ho-dong Baekjeong and don't look back. Don't get tricked into going to any $10 all you an eat kbbqs either.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/kang-ho-dong-baekjeong-los-angeles-4

i'll add it to the list

you got an go to spots for KBBQ, CA Burritos, and Mexican as well?

You really can’t go wrong with food trucks. As long as they’re authentic Mexican food trucks and not those hipster trucks. I love me some Salsa and Beer if you’re gonna be in the valley. El Cholo and La Barca are good too.

KBBQ: I don’t like kbbq but my korean friends swear by Road to Seoul. Our Koreatown is pretty big though so you’ll have several options.

I’m leaning towards GB tonight...

I know it doesn’t hold much weight cause LOB is gone, but Rodgers always struggles versus Seattle..

So I wouldn’t be surprised if Russ pulls a miracle, he always seems to be GB...

Gimme Rodgers tho with no LOB...

Eh not really. Rodgers is 6-2 against Seattle in the regular season.

Russ on the other hand has played awful against Green Bay. Like unusually really bad.

Last edited:
True..maybe I’m overplaying the games where Rodgers wouldn’t even look Sherman’s way...

Just seemed off the top of my head Rodgers really struggled against Seattle...guess perception isn’t always reality...

Players F up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom