2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You come over to my place and put ketchup on Mac your invitation will expire right there

Go Hawks!

I was at the fail Mary game, we went crazy on the catch (or int? lol) and from our seats couldn't tell who really had it. Definitely will never forget how nuts the crowd went.

can't understand how people put steak sauce on steak, especially a good piece of meat. Hurts me to see

Don't over cook it and don't do too much with sauces.. and just a lil bit of salt for seasoning

Now crap meat, go to town

Spam life

1D943E32-5226-4171-A148-38E54AA51753.jpeg
i cant eat spam unless its fried in cognac

No idea who I want to win this..

Legit all I care about this week eagles wise, if Sidney jones does play seeing how he looks and then seeing wentz build chemistry with Tate in case we resign him

Otherwise just wanna see usual suspects take Ls

What's the over/under on how many times Tessitore mentions "Showtime Mahomes" Monday? I'll make sure to listen to Mitch even though I'm with the blue squad

No idea who I want to win this..

Legit all I care about this week eagles wise, if Sidney jones does play seeing how he looks and then seeing wentz build chemistry with Tate in case we resign him

Otherwise just wanna see usual suspects take Ls
in da dome..saints gon mollywop eagLes fa sho

in da dome..saints gon mollywop eagLes fa sho

We might be missing 3 CBs.. at the very least 2 plus our FS

We might get 1/2 of the right side of our dline back, but our rde is out for the season like our FS and 1 of those cbs

Wouldn't exactly by shocked

Still don't have it in me to try salt in chocolate milk.. and only reason I even know of that was because of the modern family gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom