2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh what. In Milwaukee you absolutely get 20 degree days in November and December. Even October. There’s no way it’s not the same in Chicago.

Nah for sure, but it came out of nowhere quick. It’s feeling like an early winter. **** 2/3 weeks ago there was still some 70’s sprinkled in.

Last Thanksgiving it was 50-55’s.

Man my uncle was a Bears season ticket holder about 12-13 years back. And i remember he gave my cousin and I tickets to his seats for MNF last regular season game vs the Packers before we went on to the Super Bowl as a Xmas present. It was like -5 degrees out and i had layers and layers on about 5 pairs of socks and hand warmers in between the middle, with Timbs on and man the cold was rising through the concrete floor through my boots.

I remember getting home that night and still being cold for like 4 hours after. Never again will I do a winter game

Yeah I was at a Giants game when they played the Chiefs one year...It was a Saturday night game and it was windy as **** at Giants stadium. It was freezing just sitting there :lol:. I remember Tiki rushing for like 220 yards and Larry Johnson like 175 :lol:.

Also was at the Giants @ ******** game the day after Plax shot himself...it was raining and windy as hell that day too

72339DA9-AFBD-47D6-888A-EDC6CE0016A6.jpeg

Breakfast for dinner! :nthat:

The atmosphere at the Coliseum is so cool this year since the Rams are doing really well. It's like a big high school football game in Texas :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom