2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Couldn't pay me to go to that dump. :lol:
2020 can't come fast enough :smh:

Man the colesium is such a dump plus the Inglewood stadium is only going to be about 10 mins away from me. But that game Monday night is going to be a good one. I’m off that day so I’ll suffer at that ****** stadium lol.

absolutely love the Coliseum. Wish the Rams were staying. I don't need all of the fancy stuff. I'm there to enjoy the game and not the extra stuff stadiums have to give you a better experience. I usually don't even get up unless i need to piss.

Going to Inglewood to the new stadium is going to be a big pain in the ***.

Whatever happened to John Clayton

Dude is honestly kind of a legend and just disappeared. Did he formally retire?

Whatever happened to John Clayton

Dude is honestly kind of a legend and just disappeared. Did he formally retire?

Fired by ESPN during their big layoff event. He has his own radio show here in Seattle and I believe he still has a national radio show on Saturday mornings/afternoon (depending where you are)

One of his regular guests is Sean Salisbury. :lol:

ugh, Sean Salisbury. So glad he's not on ESPN anymore. Can't stand that prick. Would rather listen to Jason Whitten talk all day long than Salisbury

Fired by ESPN during their big layoff event. He has his own radio show here in Seattle and I believe he still has a national radio show on Saturday mornings/afternoon (depending where you are)

One of his regular guests is Sean Salisbury. :lol:

Wow they laid him off smh. Espn deserves everything they had coming. s’disrespectful

Glad I switched to go to LA for the Eagles game. No way my *** is gonna be freezing during a night game

Man my uncle was a Bears season ticket holder about 12-13 years back. And i remember he gave my cousin and I tickets to his seats for MNF last regular season game vs the Packers before we went on to the Super Bowl as a Xmas present. It was like -5 degrees out and i had layers and layers on about 5 pairs of socks and hand warmers in between the middle, with Timbs on and man the cold was rising through the concrete floor through my boots.

I remember getting home that night and still being cold for like 4 hours after. Never again will I do a winter game

Yeah it’s going to be brick. It’s already gotten surprisingly cold in the Chi already. Been 20’s all week. You normally don’t get that til Jan

Bruh what. In Milwaukee you absolutely get 20 degree days in November and December. Even October. There’s no way it’s not the same in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom