2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously thinking about getting laser hair removal, I hate shaving... Luckily I have a job where I only worked twice a week :pimp:

I don’t recall but can they flex TNF games? If so they need to flex this week

i hear you...i use an andis-t liner for my beard to keep it at 5 oclock shadow levels

also recommend one of those electric foil shavers (~$80 or higher) that have the high motors and are made for sensitive skin if you're looking for a close shave. i have one it's been great, and works in the shower :lol:

Them electric foil joints good but, for some of us coarser haired black dudes, you asking for razor bumps :lol:

JET UP! nick. nick. @nako xl @kingfoamnyc :pimp:

Big W. Jets outplayed them more than the score showed tbh.

nick. nick. macbk macbk

Vikings vs. Jets next weekend. Just learned the Vikings have never beaten the Jets in NY.

Vikings might lose...They really suck right now.

source.gif

Ifffff the Jets defense can continue to create turnovers, they'll have a shot. I just think Thielen will be hard as hell to contain.

Although these stats are inline with how ****** he’s played all season, yesterday was tough in particular because he was playing behind a 3rd string RG and a backup RT. The rookie LT didn’t offer much protection either.

This make shift offensive line gotta be the worse in football. On top of how shook Carr is, as soon as someone lays a finger on him he just drops. Tell your friends to play any defense against the Raiders.

It’s a reach, plus Mahomes wouldn’t have had any offensive help or a decent QB coach. This upcoming draft, we are in a great spot to draft a QB. Even entertaining trading up in the top 10 to get one if he’s worth it.

There is a QB from Missouri that will be available...

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom