2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with Dolphins vs Texans? I mean neither is an elite team but 3-3 vs 4-2 isn’t terrible. Def wouldn’t put them in the category of 1-5 vs 1-5 or 2-4 vs 1-5. People expecting playoff games every primetime slot

I’m here for Brock possibly facing his old team

Blessed to have been on the same field as the GOAT for his 200th regular-season win :pimp:

Tyreke Hill is REALLY FAST, especially in person :pimp:

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic
@getback @nikekid6
@green rhino123
And to the other Pats fans here :pimp:
5D961B16-CC03-4B41-9F71-B063AF619E10.jpeg

Blessed to have been on the same field as the GOAT for his 200th regular-season win :pimp:

Tyreke Hill is REALLY FAST, especially in person :pimp:

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic
@getback @nikekid6
@green rhino123
And to the other Pats fans here :pimp:
5D961B16-CC03-4B41-9F71-B063AF619E10.jpeg
I know 200th is significant. But unless they announce the hell out of things, it's all TMI.

I'm guessing he's #1 or close on regular season wins? If that alone has ever been a thing? First I've seen regular season wins being significant to the online base.

I know 200th is significant. But unless they announce the hell out of things, it's all TMI.

I'm guessing he's #1 or close on regular season wins? If that alone has ever been a thing? First I've seen regular season wins being significant to the online base.

He’s the 4th to do it player wise. But first as a QB. Will probably finish most all time wins tho. Jerry Rice has the most wins of a non kicker with 210

Boston teams literally play this "please don't be racist" video at their games. I kid you not, I saw it at a Red sox game.

I think that says enough :lol:

I’m ok with the “200th win” or “100th FG” type achievements. I just hate when you’re watching a game and the announcer is like “Player A becomes the first QB in NFL history to throw a touchdown on a 50 degree night in Denver coming off a BYE wearing Adidas cleats”

Boston teams literally play this "please don't be racist" video at their games. I kid you not, I saw it at a Red sox game.

I think that says enough :lol:

OmG bRo I kId yOu NoT duDe!!!

:lol:

what's this have to do with anything that happened tonight??

i use clippers. i get razor burn and buying blades would be another pain in the ***.

i hear you...i use an andis-t liner for my beard to keep it at 5 oclock shadow levels

also recommend one of those electric foil shavers (~$80 or higher) that have the high motors and are made for sensitive skin if you're looking for a close shave. i have one it's been great, and works in the shower :lol:

i hear you...i use an andis-t liner for my beard to keep it at 5 oclock shadow levels

also recommend one of those electric foil shavers (~$80 or higher) that have the high motors and are made for sensitive skin if you're looking for a close shave. i have one it's been great, and works in the shower :lol:

i guess i never really considered you could bring those in the shower lol. word, good looks.

OmG bRo I kId yOu NoT duDe!!!

:lol:

what's this have to do with anything that happened tonight??
The narrative is that fans of that region have to be guided into "behaving" to be 'PC’. As if it’s not 1960s Boston. Everything their parents or grandparents taught them Is being changed. It’s s an tough time America.

The narrative is that fans of that region have to be guided into "behaving" to be 'PC’. As if it’s not 1960s Boston. Everything their parents or grandparents taught them Is being changed. It’s s an tough time America.

maybe the rest of country should be guided to do the same...cause you know, nobody cared when Terrelle Pryor got called the N word a few times in KC. i guess it's fine if it's not in Boston, yeah?

simpletons :lol:

Last edited:
I already said. All fans generally suck. But when you’re a showcase game on snf and sitting front row, that dude can’t be called out( let’s blame every other city)? Set an examplE. It was clearly dude in Navy snap back who sprayed the beer.

I already said. All fans generally suck. But when you’re a showcase game on snf and sitting front row, that dude can’t be called out( let’s blame every other city)? Set an examplE. It was clearly dude in Navy curved hat who sprayed the beer.

that's different than the other stuff people are saying in here. but yes, fair to call that dude out. totally fair :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom