• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1024x1024.jpg

:rofl:

Clowney with dem WWE tactics. :lol:

acquiring him > getting Shady

and I solely wish that does not happen

Completely agree.. especially with darby set to be a free agent and me not wanting us to pay him

I'd also love for us to see what raiders are asking for for Karl Joseph too, cause he got years left on his rookie deal

Not sure why people say Mahomes sounds like a frog. Frogs can't speak, he sounds nothing like one. Just a human with a unique voice.

What’s wrong with Dolphins vs Texans? I mean neither is an elite team but 3-3 vs 4-2 isn’t terrible. Def wouldn’t put them in the category of 1-5 vs 1-5 or 2-4 vs 1-5. People expecting playoff games every primetime slot

NFL schedule and even NBA set themselves up to fail. NCAA has a 7-8 day window on which games will be on what networks etc for the bigger conferences.

If the browns happen to be 10-0, they still may not get a national showing. I know many mnf have meant nothing over the years as the weeks go by.

NFL ratings are down and they aren't adapting.

I'm not really talking with wk1-7 luck. I know the Sunday night games can shift for the later weeks as the season goes, but so should Thursday and Monday night games. How is tonight's game feeling like a AFC title fight and we only see either 4-5 more times rest of the yr in primetime. I like the spreading of wealth. But make games significant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom