2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
80CB59E9-BF5F-45F2-8F84-3B95B71EA3E9.jpeg
21668676-C729-4583-B3CC-C58EE1E382EF.jpeg

Last edited:
I really feel like they're gonna pull a BM5 and use a contrast heel/collar on the product trial samples and a barely noticeable one on the retail pairs. The pair from last night looks so good minus the Nike Air being too thin. I'm more anxious for these than I am for the Concords honestly. Because they actually did those right unlike these possibly. :nerd:
AJ52016MaterialSample1_grande.jpg
robformat_copy_38461d65-1802-47bd-9689-08aadfd8bf0e_large.jpg

The unauthorized pairs don't have the right materials, as far as I'm concerned they only show a preview of the shape (or what it sort of looks like). I would pay no attention to the materials used on them because they're basically going off the 2014 version as stated.

Good good everything is going according to plan. :evil: Contrast heel = two pairs for me. The current Concords look fantastic but I only really double up on pairs I like the most and know I'll wear a lot. When I'm not a semi broke college student I'll go back and buy doubles of all my other favorite OG colorways. :D

concords give me hope for these.

I wish the bc3 was releasing next year, maybe it wouldve come out better.

This pic has to be altered. That is not infrared. All the early photos of these has me confused. No consistency at all with them. I see the heel difference but it just dont look right to me. Idk.
It’s over saturated, here’s how it probably looks for real. Also, contrast slightly is better than none.
7ECBE55F-4E04-421E-ADB2-1D4FD92B2C37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom