2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The video shows that JB have made misleading advertising for the Air Jordan 6 retro 2014, 2013 8 Bugs Bunny or more recently air force max Barkley 93!
At 14min50 full lenght foot frame mid sole while we got cardboard lol
Maximum volume visible air sole unit, while we got uncapsulated fake air sole unit
Forefoot flex Groove with air sole unit while we got just hard groove.

Last edited:
Would I love to have a pair with OG quality and details? Absolutely...But let’s be real, that’s not going to happen...Hell I’d be over the moon if they dropped a 1:1 2000 pair with 3M hits...But that won’t happen either...

What we’ll probably end up with is the 2014’s with Nike Air...

Best we could hope for at this point is if they skip the blue tinted outsole in favor of a straight up transparent hue...Maybe closer to what they used on the Gatorade releases...But honestly, expecting anything other than the 2014’s at this point is just setting yourselves up for disappointment...

Would I love to have a pair with OG quality and details? Absolutely...But let’s be real, that’s not going to happen...Hell I’d be over the moon if they dropped a 1:1 2000 pair with 3M hits...But that won’t happen either...

What we’ll probably end up with is the 2014’s with Nike Air...

Best we could hope for at this point is if they skip the blue tinted outsole in favor of a straight up transparent hue...Maybe closer to what they used on the Gatorade releases...But honestly, expecting anything other than the 2014’s at this point is just setting yourselves up for disappointment...
They’ll probably be the same materials as the Metallic 5

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ as far as the debate you had, I think both of you were right lol but when you first brought it up, you called the durabuck straight leather and I think it threw people off. I hope these get that Metallic V treatment. They were able to sort of give it the similar look.. they tried with the 2014 Infrareds too but the Metallic V's were pretty good.

Loved the pics and contribution on both sides.. I think we can agree that without that contrast it leaves something to be desired. Varsity red VI's were ******* terrible :lol: and they def sat by me too. I bought them early for LESS than retail at the time just for kicks and couldn't stand to keep them.

They need the supreme 5 durabuck!
In my opinion that durabuck resemble the early 2000 durabuck

Attachments

• BD3E02D1-E22F-4B8F-B5AE-06711C702082.jpeg
    BD3E02D1-E22F-4B8F-B5AE-06711C702082.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 26
My favorite shoe of all time. The only 6 release I've been around for was the 2000 but I was uninformed, so I'm excited for this.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ as far as the debate you had, I think both of you were right lol but when you first brought it up, you called the durabuck straight leather and I think it threw people off. I hope these get that Metallic V treatment. They were able to sort of give it the similar look.. they tried with the 2014 Infrareds too but the Metallic V's were pretty good.

Loved the pics and contribution on both sides.. I think we can agree that without that contrast it leaves something to be desired. Varsity red VI's were ****ing terrible :lol: and they def sat by me too. I bought them early for LESS than retail at the time just for kicks and couldn't stand to keep them.
It’s funny, the Varsitys are top tier now among heads.

That nubuck does last longer than durabuck.

I think the details will be there but the shape will be ******. Will make Maroons more coveted

Gotta start wearing my 2014, my varsity reds got a toebox seperation Saturday helping the 'rents move into their new house. Down for 2019s no questions..

I feel like the vi’s get it the worst with getting shafted quality wise. They went from basketball shoes to hollow winter boots
3s and 4s say hello.

On my IG, when ever I post about the Infrareds, I get people cursing Infrared and asking for the varsity red. It’s the majority in each post too. Many believe it’s the OG color.

The Varsity's suuuckkked lmao. NikeTalk was on tilt when they dropped but to be fair a decent amount of people didnt mind. Their shape was great and the ankle bump was there but everything else was off. It was the equivalent of when they released the ashy V's and IV's.

3s and 4s say hello.

On my IG, when ever I post about the Infrareds, I get people cursing Infrared and asking for the varsity red. It’s the majority in each post too. Many believe it’s the OG color.
3’s are “ok” I guess By the lowest standards possible and at the correct price but the 4’s yes. Hollow, thin

Varsity Reds got beat like 2014s will get beat while 2019s wait to get beat. It's pointless to cry about how they aren't a 1 to 1 retro of the OG because it ain't gonna happen. Buy them or not is your only choice..

The 3,4 and 6 are all drastically different than what they originally were. I’m not as mad at the current 5 mold but it’s also significantly different than it should be.

You can argue that they’ve improved the tongue on the 4s and improved the collar area on the 5s but other than that every change has been a negative.

I wonder if they'll make the tongue super high like how they looking in those OG pics. They made the 2016 metallic V's tongue super high so it should be possible :lol:

My '14 pair still NDS

I hated the Varsity red 6's back when they came out. Still would never cop a pair but appreciate it for what it is...

I was impressed with the Met 5s. One shoe on my pair has good shape(every pair i have is like this).
Materials aren’t exactly OG, and the smooth collar is absent. But it’s not as important a detail as it is on the Infrared pair.
69291000-751F-44A5-9AB5-A30FC636A6DC.jpeg

The material on the collar on my 5s is different from the material of the ankle. The collar feels smoother and looks dull than the ankle portion.

Back
Top Bottom