2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
og white infrareds were my 1st jordan ever. kind of stepped away from shoes from like 2005 til I copped the varsity reds in 2010. I remember thinking when I copped the varsity reds that the red just popped so much more on the ogs... not realizing at the time they weren't the infrared release. I don't know how close the shade of infrared from 2014s is to the ogs but it sparked thst nostalgia for me personally when I got my '14 white infrareds in hand and i personally love the infrared on the '14s. I can already see this being months of infrared shade debate just like in 2014. lol that thread was classic

8FD7207B-0258-48A2-9670-6DB564958ED4.jpeg
9992FC88-698A-4B8C-A783-E93DF3C69F39.jpeg

Hopefully that’s a better look at the actual color of the Infrared. Need those infrared insoles on this next release lol. :pimp:

This dude must own a time machine because its no way I’m looking at a 27 year old shoe.

I hope this release is solid. In 2008, I got my first job. Fast forward to 2010, I wanted the varsity reds, but changed my mind as soon as the Infrared pack was announced. I skipped the varsity red since that’s not what I really wanted, then my folks made me quit my job. I got another job later in 2010 my senior year of HS. Instead of getting the Infrared pack, I decided to get the 2000 instead after trading some shoes for them. Those where not worth the upkeep, so I sold those. Fast forward to 2015, I buy the 2014 White and Black Infrareds after a 4 year hiatus. When I realize md the remaster program would eventually circle back around to the Infrareds, I sold the white pair and got scammed for the black pair(my mistake).

I need this 2019 release to be successful; I’ve been chasing this shoe since 2010 :rofl:.

Might be my first double up if I skip some 2018 Holiday stuff

Ahhhhh.... the 91-92 Upper Deck MJ cards showing the VI :pimp:

Michael Jordan Promo.jpg

MJ.jpg

a436ae570a7faeaeec6578a30dfa3adc.jpg

Man it makes me feel sad after 26 years these things are now currently worth....basically $1 each :sick:

Wow really?! $1? I used to have a really good card collection with like 3 pages of MJ player cards alone. Even had a semi mint condition Jordan rookie card. My Collection was either stolen or my little brother got rid of em (pawned) or something when I went off to college smh. Always wondered how much those cards would be worth today and I think you just answered that for me. Makes me not feel so bad about loosing them lol.

Wow the 15 moc, havent thought about that shoe in years it seems. Had the black pair I beat them to crap, great shoe with no socks. Took place of any, and all the sandals for about a year...
Ha. I settled for the And1 tochillins. Folded the heel part and wore em like modern day crocs lol

Last edited:
Ahhhhh.... the 91-92 Upper Deck MJ cards showing the VI :pimp:

Michael Jordan Promo.jpg

MJ.jpg

a436ae570a7faeaeec6578a30dfa3adc.jpg

Man it makes me feel sad after 26 years these things are now currently worth....basically $1 each :sick:
I have all 4 of those on display in plastics next to each other. Yeah they aren't worth much anything but that feeling of pulling them out of a pack back in 91 was priceless.

Yep, people eventually found out these card companies back then made millions of these cards so they are essentially worthless

I agree, the feeling of pullin MJ especially out of the packs was still worth it.

Anyone here remember the Shaq Upper Deck craze??? :lol::lol:

Wow really?! $1? I used to have a really good card collection with like 3 pages of MJ player cards alone. Even had a semi mint condition Jordan rookie card. My Collection was either stolen or my little brother got rid of em (pawned) or something when I went off to college smh. Always wondered how much those cards would be worth today and I think you just answered that for me. Makes me not feel so bad about loosing them lol.

Depending on which rookie card , you could be a little sad . I saw a rookie MJ go for 2k awhile back. Depends entirely on which cards these days .

I still have all of my MJ cards. I have them in a binder or whatever they call those. Several hundred. A lot of them really aren't worth much anymore because collecting cards isn't like it used to be. But I kept them because of the sentimental value I guess. They are fun to look through every now and then. My favorites are displayed. In 1991-92 when Upper Deck came out with basketball cards, it was my favorite year solely because of the great pics of MJ in 6s. UD was high def before high def was coined really. It for me was just another way of creating some old school hype. It worked for me back then.

Back
Top Bottom