2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Lighting heavily effects how the shoe looks. I believe every pair posted in the last few days are real retail pairs. They just have different lighting and picture quality. These are Durabuck, and they’re darker than the 2014. Shape will probably vary pair to pair.

DA79CDC8-62B8-4DEB-A456-759F0CB3367E.jpeg
FD94B7E8-06D5-4D73-B61C-D36C78017C92.jpeg
A3640713-063D-4E3A-B31F-CA5E2849A27E.jpeg

I'm all the way in, but I don't see the contrast heel, at all. Also, while the toe box might be bad, it's not as bad, as the 2014's.

Lighting heavily effects how the shoe looks. I believe every pair posted in the last few days are real retail pairs. They just have different lighting and picture quality. These are Durabuck, and they’re darker than the 2014. Shape will probably vary pair to pair.
im going with fake when they have the salmon infrared still

There’s always gonna be tweaks and perfectly imperfect imperfections to x product whenever it is retroed. Nothing will ever compare to the original pairs. Different world, factory, staff, etc.

I’m just gonna appreciate the effort Jordan brand has putting in regards to remastering original colorways (or lack thereof depending on your viewpoint), wait for official pics, and cop a pair.

Just hope the numbers are generous like the previous marquee February releases (blk/cement III’s, White/red XIII’s).

My phone keeps freezing up, so I didn't bother to change it. It takes too damn long. You understood what I said, so that's all that matters. Someone is always tryna to sneak diss, hate, start back & forth, or throw shade, on this forum. That's the main reason why, I went back into lurk mode. God, I can't wait until February 16th.
lol i was just playing. I knew your phone was prob doing that

0BECCAE6-16AD-41ED-8C34-4700D4749998.jpeg

I see what the other guy was saying about them being too black

:rofl:

Last BM 5's durabuck was definitely not that dark

Man, Nike straight played us on the Black Metallic's. They were iike "Hold up, these are a little TOO PERFECT." "Let's make the upper ALL Durabuck, keep the tongue satin, and charge $220+, for our OBVIOUS ****ERY."

lol i was just playing. I knew your phone was prob doing that

You cool fam. It's just a lot dudes on here, try to bait you into to going back, and forth. Sometimes, the nonsense can go up to 3-5, damn pages. 3 to 5 pages, full of lame jokes, references, and other pointlessness. This thread is full of it.

29542349-EB78-4339-B09C-0AA8310941D6.jpeg
9A603EA1-40D2-4EFB-9EE0-D47EF6DDF6A8.jpeg
They should have used the same durabuck on both retros just like they used the same durabuck on the Originals.

Yeah man. I REALLY wish the white edges, were more pronounced on the 2019's. They'd be SOOOO much more ON point.

$200 for "Nike Air" and a darker shade red? HMMM? is it worth it if I got the 2014 pair? idk ugh! ...and as far as these recent pics I don't really see a different leather contrast on the heel guys, looks like the same set up as the 2014s, 2 slightly different shades of Durabuck on the upper. Hope I'm wrong. Damn you Nike just give us the leather we had on all OGs , cheap *** lol

$200 for "Nike Air" and a darker shade red? HMMM? is it worth it if I got the 2014 pair? idk ugh! ...and as far as these recent pics I don't really see a different leather contrast on the heel guys, looks like the same set up as the 2014s, 2 slightly different shades of Durabuck on the upper. Hope I'm wrong. Damn you Nike just give us the leather we had on all OGs , cheap *** lol

Yeah I’m a little concerned too lol. But I need a pair of Infrared 6s in my collection. Me skipping this release isn’t gonna hurt no one but me at the end of the day.

Yeah I’m a little concerned too lol. But I need a pair of Inrared 6s in my collection. Me skipping this release isn’t gonna hurt no one but me at the end of the day.

Yeah man, I feel ya. Hell, i'm still waitin' to get my 2000 pair back, from gettin' swapped. I've been waiting for almost a year. i also need this release, BADLY. Since there's NO contrast heel, I think I'm just gonna double, and be done. At this rate, I'll be satfisfed with the 2019's, as long as I get 2 pairs with decent toe boxes, and they're actually comfortable. The 2014's were SO bad, they made you HATE walking. Hell, those were SO damn uncomfortable, you could be sittin' down, and they'd hurt yo feet.

If they don't do an early drop I hope they send out nike+ reserves and that I actually get one. That way I can go sit on ftl or shoepalace or something to snag a second pair on release day. I'm not leaving the house for these.

M marztharealist I told myself I’d never change my pic so I’m probably not going to. I took that pic when I first joined NT with at that time the two best shoes I had in my collection DMP XI’s and 2000 Black/Infrared VI’s, it’s sentimental too me :lol: But recreating it with the Concords and these when I get them would be pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom