2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

So shooting dude wouldn’t be too much force? Dude deserved to be shot Dead for wrestling with the officer?
No he didn’t deserve to be shot.

But black men have been murdered by law enforcement for farrrrrrr less in this country and the reason has always been “I was in fear for my life”.

A 6’6 300 pound world class athlete wrestling with a cop????? Dude woulda moon walked outta the courtroom if he shot McDowell.

I miss war machine telling everyone to pull up
tenor.gif

No he didn’t deserve to be shot.

But black men have been murdered by law enforcement for farrrrrrr less in this country and the reason has always been “I was in fear for my life”.

A 6’6 300 pound world class athlete wrestling with a cop????? Dude woulda moon walked outta the courtroom if he shot McDowell.

yea.. if there wasnt vid of the little dude getting overzealous and even with the vid, theyd find someway to get dude off

“... You ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014, bro,” Hill said of the incident, which took place in his Stillwater, Oklahoma, residence and resulted in him being kicked off Oklahoma State’s football team.

“And if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”

“Then where did the bruises come from, Tyreek?” Espinal asked.

“Did I hit you? Did I hit you, though?” Hill replied.

“I’m asking you where did the bruises come from,” Espinal said.

“Did I hit you? Tell me the truth in my eyes right now. Look at me,” Hill said.

“We’re not thinking about that,” Espinal said. “Right now the issue is [our son].”

That is wild IF Reek never touched her to begin with
ohhh.png

Glover Quin retired, eh? He was a good ball player and from all I heard, he's a stand up guy too. Leaving on his own terms, so good luck to him.

That is wild IF Reek never touched her to begin with
ohhh.png

:smh:

She needs to be fined out her *** if so and whatever else they can do. I suppose jail time, but I feel for the kid.

no clue why dude would go back after going through and somewhat getting out once.. you lawyer up when you get couple dollars and go after your kid depending on how much you can prove and how far shes willing to push the lie

Is he claiming to be black now??

No matter what you think of him......son's charisma is off the charts :lol:
OJ needs a reality tv show. I would watch. You go to a dictionary and look up the words drop/swag/charisma and Oj’s picture is there. I hope I’m as cool as him when I’m 72 lol.

Back
Top Bottom