2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

we dont even know where exactly that gets you thou..

like the biggest named saxophone player i can think of is kenny g

You could be in a band like Dave Matthews or some **** and murder in front of massive sold out venues every time. Just jamming for the rest of your life. I’m sure they’re raking in enough money that every band member is doing alright.

You could be in a band like Dave Matthews or some **** and murder in front of massive sold out venues every time. I’m sure they’re raking in enough money that every band member is doing alright.

and being the best QB will get be 35 mill per, which goes up every year

and that's without endorsements

I’m pretty sure murdering any instrument in front of thousands has to be the greatest feeling in the world. And if you handing me the skills to the sax, cmon. The pure ecstasy that would come from it makes up for the difference in money. You rich either way. And age ain’t gonna force you to quit.

yea.. i dont care enough about being a musician for it to override being able to be the best QB and get paid accordingly

Would you rather be a young chart topping mainstream artist or a young superstar quarterback?

if i gotta be one of these lil gremlins, than aint no way in helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i'd rather go to cleveland as a QB

Last edited:
bro

you are about to be MARRIED!

:lol:

giphy.gif

I may propose in December but we'll see.

Is Nas really mainstream.. in 2019? I'd say no. I'm thinking more of the little pumps and uzi verts of the game.

The revolving door on these rappers is crazy.

People really don't have that long of attention spans when it comes to mainstream rap music.

Is Nas really mainstream.. in 2019? I'd say no. I'm thinking more of the little pumps and uzi verts of the game.

The revolving door on these rappers is crazy.

People really don't have that long of attention spans when it comes to mainstream rap music.
I’m talking ability not popularity.

If it’s a choice between being Uzi Vert and Lil Pump or Mayfield and Mahomes I think everyone would make the same choice.

A lot of whispers in KC that 'Reek may not be suspended at all and that a decision could be coming by Friday. Rog is trying to position himself back in the positive graces of the Players Union with the upcoming CBA.

Back
Top Bottom