2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Week 1 in Buffalo is tempting since I'm in Toronto but tickets will probably be pretty expensive smh. This might be the first year in a long time that I don't go to a Jets game...

Didn't realize it's 2017 NFL Draft first round tonight

Really is up in the air what the Jets are going to do with the 6th pick. So many options. As long as it's not a QB I'll be happy.

Last edited:
No team since the 1970 merger has drafted more tight ends in the first round than the Jets -- five. The most recent pick was Dustin Keller in 2008. Get this: Not one of them made the Pro Bowl at tight end. Jerome Barkum was drafted as a tight end, but made it in 1973 as a wide receiver. They could make it six tonight if they pick Alabama's O.J. Howard.

Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer

LOVE Jamal Adams.

Arguably the best player in the draft. Culture changer. Can't wait to see him on the field.

Last edited:
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

As a USC fan I wouldn't wish the Jets on my worst enemy let alone The Darnold.

If he (or any future prospect for that matter) are the guy coming out of college then I don't think the 'Jets aura' will be an issue. And I say that lightly :lol: I think the main issue essentially this past decade was the fact that the franchise was trying to force guys into being the QB that really didn't fit. Whether it was age, smarts, etc.

Instant tackling upgrade over Pryor. If Gilchrist wasn't hurt still, I'd bet on them trading Pryor this weekend.

He's a USC QB, chances are he'll be a bust anyway.
1122-mark-cornrows-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom