2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I pray that the rumors of Woody getting offers for the Jets is true. He needs to sell this team. He is a terrible owner.

Saints WR coach is our new OC

John Morton, dont know much about him... Thoughts everyone?

Did some good work with the Saints WR's & Pete Carroll at USC. Happy we didn't sign some retread coach that's been passed around half the league.

Also hired Stump Mitchell from the Cardinals as RB coach today. Played a part in turning David Johnson into a superstar so I'm excited to see what he can do with Powell.

Last edited:
We'll see what these new hires will do. John Morton has some work on his hands. 2 young QBs that need direction and development. I can't wait to see who he hires as a QB coach.

I say we jump at Tyrod once the Bills cut him.

Sign me up. Really hope they do cut him. I think the Bills have until early March to do so before his $ becomes guaranteed.

Wow, no sooner did I hit submit did I get this ESPN alert -

Jets not expected to pursue Bears QB Jay Cutler in offseason; Tyrod Taylor, Mike Glennon considered "higher in the pecking order" - Rich Cimini

Last edited:
I'm reading something about being interested in cutler :rofl:

Hoping it's b.s because last week it came out that they weren't interested in him.

If Cutler is on this team I vowed in the NFL thread not to post on NT until he's off.

Nick was awesome during his time here. 11 years, most of them losing seasons & not a word about wanting out. Class act.

Wesley Johnson showed some signs of being a capable replacement.

***We have around $26M in cap space after the recent cuts***

Back
Top Bottom