2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I would love to see us trade down in this draft and stock pile picks. Get Sheldon and Wilkerson outta here. I'll take a 3rd rounder and below for either of them. We need to get whatever we can for either of them and get both of those distractions off the team. Man, I wish we'd fire Bowles! He isn't the man to build this team for the future.
Damn... complete 180 from last summer :frown:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
Sounds like tests all turned out OK for #Jets QB Bryce Petty. Source says it’s just a bruise after taking that hard hit on Saturday night.

Hoping for no Fitz against the Pats.

I really don't care who starts at qb this Saturday

I just want to see a good game before I head to work

Fire Bowles
Gut the team
Build our o line
Hopefully find a game manager qb. Where ? I don't know .
But this team is just sorry

Tony romo and decker will have this offense moving smoothly. If marshall stays we would be okay.

Going foward im more concerned about our o line. If we address that in the draft im pretty sure our defense will be just as bad.

I dont know if we should gut richardson and mo. They havent had that much impact to warrant high draft picks right?

Burress has shown flashes but hes not a revis replacement.

Im not sure what we address on defense first.

Tony romo and decker will have this offense moving smoothly. If marshall stays we would be okay.

Going foward im more concerned about our o line. If we address that in the draft im pretty sure our defense will be just as bad.

I dont know if we should gut richardson and mo. They havent had that much impact to warrant high draft picks right?

Burress has shown flashes but hes not a revis replacement.

Im not sure what we address on defense first.
They need to gut the entire team. I'm sure we'll get a few picks heck even first rounders for each

I can't believe people are considering bringing in Tony Romo. We need to get rid of the high paid vets and build through the draft. If we spend any money this year it should go to the O-line because this offense line class is weak. I'm done with the band-aid QBs, develop Petty and Hack and see what they are. If they're trash, move on from them. The only QB that I'd be okay with them bringing in as a FA is Tyrod, if the deal would work for us and still allow us to maneuver and fix stuff. He's still young enough to be a franchise QB.

Last edited:
Sheldon, a 2017 2nd-rounder and a 2018 draft pick I would do in a heartbeat.

For Jimmy G? God no. In no way should this team should be trading any types of picks. Especially to the pats and especially for their "talent"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheldon, a 2017 2nd-rounder and a 2018 draft pick I would do in a heartbeat.

For Jimmy G? God no. In no way should this team should be trading any types of picks. Especially to the pats and especially for their "talent"

While I agree with ya about them holding their picks, bringing in a guy like Jimmy G who can clearly handle his own in this league, to build around him and commit, it's not so farfetched an idea.

bringing in a guy like Jimmy G who can clearly handle his own in this league, to build around him and commit,

History has shown otherwise. I don't trust anything that comes out of that system. Belicheat would be loving this trade. No. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom