2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe "The Oracle" has, but not "The Coliseum"

Warriors have always had diehards and loyalists because that's the kind of Bay area culture we have where we love our own because we feel we're disrespected by the rest of the country but there were plenty of empty seats and cheap tickets in the mid 90s-mid 2000's. I remember because I was there and hyped to watch Joe Smith and Bimbo Coles and then Larry Hughes and Antawn Jamison :lol:

That gif is what's wrong with the bay area as a whole though, not just Warriors fans

5228b1d4-a8d2-44b9-8eaa-e0e81b6d0150-gif.2118169

This gif personifies everything wrong with Warriors fans. Growing up, the Warriors always had a very loyal fan base of black, Latino and Asian fans. Even when they weren't very good, they still packed the place out and had a great fan environment.

Now comes the new crop of Warriors fans. New tech money who never watched a basketball game until 4 years ago and weren't there when the Warriors weren't good. Now if you look at Oracle it's just a bunch of middle-aged white guys who wear collared shirts underneath jerseys. The original Warriors fans who suffered through the tough times pre-Steph Curry can't even afford to get in the building now.

This dude doesn't even know what that celebration means or how to do it correctly.
@Chester McFloppy had a ball at the game I see.

Why aren't we letting the old head live? That was dope to me. That's the good natured taunting that I love seeing at games. Old dude who is actually engaged in the game and is knowledgeable enough to know that's harden's celebration.

Reminds of SMACKDown on Ps2 when you could do your opponent's own finisher on them. A whole new level of disrespect.

Why aren't we letting the old head live? That was dope to me. That's the good natured taunting that I love seeing at games. Old dude who is actually engaged in the game and is knowledgeable enough to know that's harden's celebration.

Reminds of SMACKDown on Ps2 when you could do your opponent's own finisher on them. A whole new level of disrespect.
Ole boy was doing it.

I can see him doing the same **** when he cooking his boys at racquetball.

Last edited:

Spoken like an old white guy

Because that old head doesn't even like basketball until the playoffs start. **** him

It looks like Steph sacrificed his hairline for greatness like all the great basketball players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom