2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people would be hypocrites lol
Especially the Bron fans that were crying about what KD did.

Seeing Akron turn into a mini bay would just be amazing. Right down the road from Cleveland.... And everyone would be Warriors fans. Is this possible?

I can't wait for someone to do an unprecedented deep dive into every facet of MJ and LBJ's resumes. It's going to look real funny in the light.

You dont hoop
i do. kobe is more skilled but not by a big margin. kobes footwork is elite and thus his post moves and post fadeaway were elite. Lebron just learned he can fadeaway 3 games ago. kobe is the more dangerous shooter in EVERY way, FT included. kobe also had better handles before his twilight.

lebron is a better rebounder and passer than kobe ever was.

i mean.... SKILLWISE, i say kobe edges out lebron. lebron is a jack of all trades, with great passing ability (even though most of it is drive and kick, when he DOES thread the needle or make a sneaky pass its amazing). kobe is a jack of all trades with elite footwork/postgame, and a great shooter. its close imo

Kobe has more skills than just footwork and a fadeaway...people forget about MJ and Kobe way too much. If you understood what cat was really trying to say was basically Bron bullies his way to the hoop unlike MJ and Kobe they are a master at work they do so many other stuff pure skill

Seeing Akron turn into a mini bay would just be amazing. Right down the road from Cleveland.... And everyone would be Warriors fans. Is this possible?
Lmaooooo
It’s crazy cause most Warriors fans were LeBron fans.
Atleast prior to 2015.

lebron-james-golden-state-warriors-1.jpg

Why not? Win a chip with three organizations and be a huge part in each one. Possibly win 75 plus and go undftd in playoffs. Preserve yhe body and play another 10 years at a decent level

Why not? Win a chip with three organizations and be a huge part in each one. Possibly win 75 plus and go undftd in playoffs. Preserve yhe body and play another 10 years at a decent level

If this team cant win 75 games with kd, draymond, steph, Iggy, and klay then they arent doing it with lebron. Cant have half your starting lineup not give a **** about the regular season and expect to only lose 7 games.

I can see the Cavs jump out to a 5-10 point lead due to shookness by Tatum x Brown x Rozier but then Terry will notice George Hill is guarding him and take advantage
just try to not let Korver, Love and JR be on fire from 3, let LeBron go for 40+ if it'll limit them

People forget that the Celtics had Al, Olynyk and Amir Johnson last year as their bigs lol, Morris, Baynes, Monroe should help contain Love or Thompson

also expect lots of switches to make Horford guard LeBron outside the paint

I can see the Cavs jump out to a 5-10 point lead due to shookness by Tatum x Brown x Rozier but then Terry will notice George Hill is guarding him and take advantage
just try to not Korver, Love and JR be on fire from 3, let LeBron go for 40+ if it'll limit them

People forget that the Celtics had Al, Olynyk and Amir Johnson last year as their bigs lol, Morris, Baynes, Monroe should help contain Love or Thompson

also expect lots of switches to make Horford guard LeBron outside the paint
I can gurantee Monroe will only see garbage time

Last edited:
Tatum >>>>>>> Jae Crowder

Jaylen Brown >>>> Avery Bradley

Baynes >>>>>>>>>>> Amir Johnson

Marcus Morris >>>>>>> Jerebko

2018 Rozier >>>>> 2018 IT

No more than two weeks ago you were talking about how the celtics didnt stand a chance due to going 7 games to the bucks. Now it's their defense is almost unstoppable and everyone on the 18 roster is better than the 2017 roster

So LeBum said the Brad Stevens hype is a bit overblown, and giving credit to how good this Celtics team is.

He's already giving himself excuses in the case he loses. Making sure to remind us he's still going through a very good formidable team so if he loses, it was because the Celtics were great all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom