2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Im looking forward to these and hoping for a smooth pair but it'll prob be tumbled. I still don't see how they'd make 75k when Champs and FNL is getting them and they're making them all family sizes.
They could just reduced the number of FTL and FA that gets them and reallocate the rest to champs and FNL. As for the family sizes i have no idea.

Prior to 2016 Jordan 1s with Nike air on the tongue were house of hoops FTLs and certain FTA only in south Florida(Pre Jimmy Jazz days in this area).
Now they are at numerous FTLs and Champs also. Production had to go up but I won’t even try to guesstimate numbers myself.

One thing for sure tho, the stores that had them then, DIDNT have a plethora of pairs. It was still 1 to 2 size runs per store as it is now.

They weren’t up until the remastered series kinda

From 2013-2015 there def weren’t 75k for any release that’s why they were all so hard

All of them were easy besides royals and black and reds

scoop0625 scoop0625 look how time flies. If numbers are really limited you gonna throw me another oop on these again? :lol: :nthat:
I only brought one pair at the time although I could have easily gotten more pairs. I was one of the people who got caught up in the Toro 4's, no lie. :lol: If I get extras for this release, most definitely.

I’m going to be in Paris for this release, what’s my best option for going for these aside from SNKRS since I cant win **** on that app

anyone pre-order spots for the shadow 1s

ISS has these available for shipping now. A little pricey, though.

Also, checking in. :pimp: Put in work for the blk/reds and royals and scored multiples, so definitely putting in work for these. It's my birthday the day after release so these are all I'm asking for.

Also, checking in. :pimp: Put in work for the blk/reds and royals and scored multiples, so definitely putting in work for these. It's my birthday the day after release so these are all I'm asking for.
My B-Day is also the day after the release (4/15, Tax Day!). Locking down two pairs is a must.

Gotta be a bad sign of what’s to come if they’re priced higher than royals and breds on ISS

Anyone from the Albuquerque area? I'll be landing in the morning of the release and wanted to know where my best options would be, if there are any.

Anyone from the Albuquerque area? I'll be landing in the morning of the release and wanted to know where my best options would be, if there are any.

Fsr here:

22EE7875-AF91-4598-B1DD-77E374957A47.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom