2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

:lol:

Honestly probably the only show I could binge watch more than once in a 3 year span. Usually I can't rewatch anything at all

I pull the trigger for 275

Guys relax this is the same thing that happened with the royals, pre-orders were 300-250 and then release date came around and there was plenty, I would see what our friends at stores tell us how many they got. I really think this will be like the black cements and there will be plenty.

Guys relax this is the same thing that happened with the royals, pre-orders were 300-250 and then release date came around and there was plenty, I would see what our friends at stores tell us how many they got. I really think this will be like the black cements and there will be plenty.
fair assessment since shadows will have full family sizing

Well if they’re around 230 after RD and I took an L for retail. Then that makes it easier for me to double up on a shoe I really want to double up on.

no hype on game royals although I firmly believe they will rise eventually. Shadows will have much more demand. I already told you stock numbers game royals were about 16 men pairs and shadows are around 25 men pairs confirmed from my plugs who already have them in store.

no hype on game royals although I firmly believe they will rise eventually. Shadows will have much more demand. I already told you stock numbers game royals were about 16 men pairs and shadows are around 25 men pairs confirmed from my plugs who already have them in store.

How many cements that store get?

I have no idea I wasn’t looking for cements so never asked. However I can guarantee these aren’t cement numbers.

Sometimes i just get em early for the sake of my emotions...
So that i could sorta chill on rd... but that rarely happens.

I almost want to just pull the trigger on a pre sale at $275

Man hell naw. Take your chances with the store online raffles, then foot sites Saturday morning. If that don't work you could still get them locally on release day for less than $250

20180327_110207.jpg

I have no reason to believe they would make these more limited than the royals.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily believe ALL the hype, but saw this and had to share. If this is even remotely or close to being true, I'm glad all I have to do is wait for the release date, as I just locked down my two pairs for retail. This might get real crazy.

Back
Top Bottom