2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I do know better but I can be optomistic. Honestly I don’t care, I have a pair locked down

How’d you do around town with the Royals? Couple places around here still have sizes...

App let me down but I got in on the early reserve for Nike on Thursday...

Shadows hopefully turn out better around these parts...

I also got in on the early reserve for Nike on Thursday.

Got waitlisted with FTL 10 min h/s which eventually became a L.
Won at Footaction Miracle Mile but declined my pair since I had the early reserve from Nike. Only wanted one pair. That is all I entered for these.

For Shadows, I will definitely enter all the raffles in town. In 2013, I doubled up at Fashion Show while everyone was after the Toros. That was back when they handed out guarantee tickets.

Hopefully, we hit out here for Shadows next month without having to camp out at a fcfs spot.

Ive heard over and over again 75k pairs.

Im ready for this L now. 3 weeks from now will just make it hurt worse.

Anybody got a hookup on sz 14s? I already know NDC is a lost cause. I have a feeling these will be like the chicagos release for some reason.

Ive heard over and over again 75k pairs.

Im ready for this L now. 3 weeks from now will just make it hurt worse.

Anybody got a hookup on sz 14s? I already know NDC is a lost cause. I have a feeling these will be like the chicagos release for some reason.
How many pairs were there for breds royals and bred toes

Supposedly same 75k pairs for bred toes and game royals. However even though you keep hearing 75k over and over it’s still all originating from a single source as far as I can tell.

If I remember correctly, there was a situation similar to the chicagos with the bred release. I think royals were easier to get. Dont know the numbers.

Chicago's and Bred's were backdoor city when they released.

Hopefully footapps make these more attainable.

I thought 1s weren't produced as much as other models..so I doubt bc3 numbers

It says my pair should be coming in tomorrow. Interesting. I’ll post some nice pics when I get them.

Supposedly same 75k pairs for bred toes and game royals. However even though you keep hearing 75k over and over it’s still all originating from a single source as far as I can tell.

Pinoe can be wrong sometimes he has been before, and bred toes got cheaper as time passes shortly and are slowly rising or it has been for sz 13.

Im looking forward to these and hoping for a smooth pair but it'll prob be tumbled. I still don't see how they'd make 75k when Champs and FNL is getting them and they're making them all family sizes.

This^. And when you ask the source of this number (Pinoe), where that number came from or how so, seeing as they’re full family sizing and available at champs and FNL he either doesn’t answer or throws a tantrum because you questioned him. Dudes a clown.

This is truly the last pair of AJ1s I NEED. 2-3 pairs is my goal on RD.
That being said, I have plenty of other AJ1s I don't need, yet still have...
So my doors always open to other AJ1s if they release some fire colorways after the shadows.

This is truly the last pair of AJ1s I NEED. 2-3 pairs is my goal on RD.
That being said, I have plenty of other AJ1s I don't need, yet still have...
So my doors always open to other AJ1s if they release some fire colorways after the shadows.
Same for your entire post. Although I have a 2013 pair, I'm still trying to get at least 2-3 pairs.

But if them Neutral Grey's come out :evil:

Yeah of the bunch of OG’s left I think the Natural Grey pair is top of my list...The Shadows and Natural Grey’s are the easiest of the originals to wear...

I thought 1s weren't produced as much as other models..so I doubt bc3 numbers

They weren’t up until the remastered series kinda

From 2013-2015 there def weren’t 75k for any release that’s why they were all so hard

They weren’t up until the remastered series kinda

From 2013-2015 there def weren’t 75k for any release that’s why they were all so hard
I thought there were 25k to 30k pairs during that time. Maybe I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom