2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

also depends on if it’s the weekend or not. The UPS store near me closes at 5pm Saturday, and is closed on Sunday. I sold a pair of shoes on StockX Saturday and I had until Tuesday to ship. There’s several variables that determine how fast you get your shoes

Last edited:
Yes this is true. But sellers have 24 hours to confirm a sale and 2 business days after that to ship. So realistically you could take 3 full days before you even ship them. And then 2 or 3 days to get there etc. The bulk of the timeline is based on the sellers availability to ship in a timely manner. I won't lie, I get busy with work and conflicting scheduling and sometimes I take the full 3 days. Other times I can print and ship an hour after the sale.

Hell, I just finished packaging a shipment for GOAT now and my deadline is today to ship and they sold on Monday. When you work 3 doubles in a row and a double today it's a bit tougher to find the time. If it was saturday? They would be out the door same day.

I feel like if you were that pressed to get them quickly you wouldn't have bought them online. I'm not thinking about the seller when I send stuff to StockX.

EC1B0FC1-BABA-4463-8464-627990E804FB.jpeg
EC1B0FC1-BABA-4463-8464-627990E804FB.jpeg

Hey, where are all the toddler size Shadows coming from? My youngest definitely needs a pair and I have no idea where they are...

Damn, people are trying to flip TD sizes?
If those $20 coupons still worked it’d a size 8.0 would be close to retail+tax+shipping.

no issue if there actually is resell value. people barely break even on these. after stockx fees, the dude really made like what? $10? is it even really worth the hassle?

I mean at that point, you either return the shoes for no profit or sell them for $10.

I don’t think people selling these pairs expected to only make only $10 tbh.

Need these for my new born like yesterday! I been searching high and low for the TD Shadows just to find out Nike dropped them under my noise.

Gonna place a reasonable bid for them in StockX and see if anyone bites...

Salty only cause it dropped unannounced, if it had an actual release and I failed trying then I’d be content. Oh wells, hope they restock at some point haha.

This might of been the reason for them being pushed back the tag has 11/01/17- 3/24/18 as production dates just 3 weeks before release date. Well need to pick up some PS sizes to for my son.

Attachments

• 20180503_222640.jpg
    20180503_222640.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180503_222726.jpg
    20180503_222726.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 17
They opened up a spot in jersey too. Might be quicker if the seller is on the east coast along with you.

Oh damn nice. I ordered one pair from them but have ordered from stock x since. will have to keep this in mind.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom