2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Did you get the free coupons? after stockx makes you waited that long...
No nothing extra. They did upgrade my shipping tho. I ordered Tinker 3s and they should be here today. Only a 5 day total turn around time. So I'm willing to let the shadow delay slide.

2F635930-AD1A-4D3A-A94B-5C351C400710.jpeg
7F7441B1-1448-472D-811D-3362F41E1AAE.jpeg
A1AC2164-2FC0-466D-A9E4-9AD4D4512B6A.jpeg
Ordered on Friday and came today. Got lucky that both pairs are consistent. No tumble not that I really care, just didnt want mismatched leathers which I have on my royals.

Yea, I posted in the clay green thread about 3pm. They had a bunch and when I left I think it was 9.5 and up available. Not sure now tho... if you're a larger size and close by maybe stop by. I know resellers were grabbing up all the smaller sizes.
ok i read it

Ehhh. I wouldn't say GOAT is faster. I think they are relatively the same honestly. It is more about where you live relative to where they are located. I live in Cincy and GOAT took about 10-11 days to get to me as they are based in Cali. StockX usually arrives to me in about 5-7 days as they are in Detroit.
I think it depends on where you live and where the seller live. I’m in philly and ordered last Friday and got my shoes yesterday. That’s a pretty quick turnaround

Ehhh. I wouldn't say GOAT is faster. I think they are relatively the same honestly. It is more about where you live relative to where they are located. I live in Cincy and GOAT took about 10-11 days to get to me as they are based in Cali. StockX usually arrives to me in about 5-7 days as they are in Detroit.
They opened up a spot in jersey too. Might be quicker if the seller is on the east coast along with you.

Whatever place the seller is closest to that's where the shoes go. Once the shoes get there, they get authenticated, verified and shipped out the door same day with generally 2 day shipping for the most part.

Their goal is to have purchases be down fromseller to buyer in 7 full days or less.

I ordered shoes on a Sunday, they were shipped to LA and then shipped to me in NJ and I had them Friday morning. All depends on how fast the seller ships to GOAT cuz once GOAT gets them it's 2/3 days to your door from there.

This explains my quick turnaround
Yep. I sold some shoes on GOAT on a Monday, they were delivered and authenticated on tues, and I had my payout on weds all due to them having that jersey location and me being in MD.
I’d assume the buyer could have the shoes as soon as weds if they were close too.

Whatever place the seller is closest to that's where the shoes go. Once the shoes get there, they get authenticated, verified and shipped out the door same day with generally 2 day shipping for the most part.

Their goal is to have purchases be down fromseller to buyer in 7 full days or less.

I ordered shoes on a Sunday, they were shipped to LA and then shipped to me in NJ and I had them Friday morning. All depends on how fast the seller ships to GOAT cuz once GOAT gets them it's 2/3 days to your door from there.
It’s not just how fast the seller ships. It’s also how long it takes to get to GOAT.

It’s not just how fast the seller ships. It’s also how long it takes to get to GOAT.

Yes this is true. But sellers have 24 hours to confirm a sale and 2 business days after that to ship. So realistically you could take 3 full days before you even ship them. And then 2 or 3 days to get there etc. The bulk of the timeline is based on the sellers availability to ship in a timely manner. I won't lie, I get busy with work and conflicting scheduling and sometimes I take the full 3 days. Other times I can print and ship an hour after the sale.

Hell, I just finished packaging a shipment for GOAT now and my deadline is today to ship and they sold on Monday. When you work 3 doubles in a row and a double today it's a bit tougher to find the time. If it was saturday? They would be out the door same day.

Yes this is true. But sellers have 24 hours to confirm a sale and 2 business days after that to ship. So realistically you could take 3 full days before you even ship them. And then 2 or 3 days to get there etc. The bulk of the timeline is based on the sellers availability to ship in a timely manner. I won't lie, I get busy with work and conflicting scheduling and sometimes I take the full 3 days. Other times I can print and ship an hour after the sale.

Hell, I just finished packaging a shipment for GOAT now and my deadline is today to ship and they sold on Monday. When you work 3 doubles in a row and a double today it's a bit tougher to find the time. If it was saturday? They would be out the door same day.
I think you are missing that I’m saying not just. I’m not discounting the seller shipping time. I’m saying that PLUS proximity to the GOAT site are factors.

Back
Top Bottom