2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

You’re on a website that is based around reading, it’s long but slightly more interesting than I copped this or I’m passing on that

I figured someone here might like to know about this
Very interesting and definitely a good read. Just haven’t finished it yet lol.

You’re on a website that is based around reading, it’s long but slightly more interesting than I copped this or I’m passing on that

I figured someone here might like to know about this
I’m just here for the pictures and the catchphrases :lol:

#creasetalk

I'd never NOT wear a shoe because it'll crease, that's just silly.

I will say this though, I recently sold a DS pair of 2013 White Cement 3's because I knew if I wore them, the midsole paint would crack after a few wears.

So I thought to myself, do I prefer $500 or a shoe that's going to have midsole paint chipping after a few wears. I went with the dough.

Whatever, point is... I'd only not wear a shoe if I knew it would become badly damaged. To clarify, this rule of mine would only apply to a DS pair. In which case I'd opt to sell them like I did with the pair referenced above. But to not wear them because they'll crease? No way.

Should have created a new thread or only linked the article at best. Need to be considerate to people that use the site.
I wouldve but new threads related to things other than releases usually get locked from what Ive seen. But I guess this kind of does match up with the Gentry thread as far as notability goes. So youre right. Its probably the pictures that did the most harm. I could delete those or the entire thing and just post the link. But that would probably reduce readership.

I posted in this thread because I was in here trying to find my post about there being something dark behind this whole in your face women equality movement going on with Nike and lo and behold here it is. It was my post about the sizing on the new labels being too potentially problematic to justify the statement being made.

I wouldve but new threads related to things other than releases usually get locked from what Ive seen. But I guess this kind of does match up with the Gentry thread as far as notability goes. So youre right.

I posted in this thread because I was in here trying to find my post about there being something dark behind this whole in your face women equality movement going on with Nike and lo and behold here it is. It was my post about the sizing on the new labels being too potentially problematic to justify the statement being made.
Gotcha. Please link to the article in the future. It was pretty painful to scroll pass on my phone. Felt like I was being forced to read.

oh yeah, i forgot about most people browsing with phones lol

my bad guys
It’s a good read. Long af though. I do have to say, Adidas is superior in the woman’s department. Nike fit is wack & some of it is actually hideously bad. Meanwhile Adidas has done a very good job in transitioning to lifestyle.

Anyway, my boy creasing up his shadows (these were from NDC.. like butter)

B57C5073-94E7-4B45-8640-EDAC0C865F6E.jpeg

Well now it’s been in Stock X possession for 4 days now. I bought on the 17th. I told them this is unacceptable. I want a code or something for having to wait so damn long.

I got these off the restock from FTL. The mark is bothering me. Should I return them? Or rock with it? That's the only problem with them. Leather is butter and is consistent on both shoes. 0427181628.jpg
Not sure if you're being sarcastic here...but I literally had to zoom in :nerd: just to see the little blemish you are asking about. Boy...if you don't put them things on ya feet and get to steppin'! LOL. Nobody will see that on feet.

Well now it’s been in Stock X possession for 4 days now. I bought on the 17th. I told them this is unacceptable. I want a code or something for having to wait so damn long.
I feel like stockX had a long week last week.
I sent 6 shoes the same day. They verified 3 on weds, 1 on thurs, and 2 on Friday. Was the first time they took so long to finish the process.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here...but I literally had to zoom in :nerd: just to see the little blemish you are asking about. Boy...if you don't put them things on ya feet and get to steppin'! LOL. Nobody will see that on feet.

with NT, you never know. people will complain about the air in their package

finally unDS these puppies what u guys think of the lacing? freaking love these !!!

Attachments

• IMG_9932.jpg
    IMG_9932.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Compared my 8.5 Shadows to three other pairs of 8.5's, every single one had a different amount of tumbling on the toe and wing panel. :lol:

Ordered from GOAT on Friday and my pair is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I bet they try to deliver when I’m not home though haha

Back
Top Bottom