2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a draft update? The thread is a mess 
laugh.gif

Harlem World album was aight. They had a few joints in there that were real tough. I lost my copy and I can't find it online anywhere now. Found it once and was dumb hype, it was edited. SMH

Harlem World album was aight. They had a few joints in there that were real tough. I lost my copy and I can't find it online anywhere now. Found it once and was dumb hype, it was edited. SMH

Wait you don't like Wale but Harlem World is alright? Jeez Baller. All I remember from Harlem World was the Rugrats song.

Wait, a Junenile album was picked :x :lol:

400 Degrees is a classic.

Last edited:
You guys lost me until Sunday when we *hopefully* get back on track :lol: :smh:

Don't know if you've heard but Woody working with Trump. Jets may move to London.

I heard man. It will hopefully only benefit the team because Woody is pretty damn clueless when it comes to football moves.

Team won't be moving ha ha ha. He'll still own the team but has to give up his right to day-to-day operation. Hearing his brother or the team president Neil Glat are due to take over.

Yea with Johnny Cash, been listening to him since I was a kid. The intro to Folsom Prison is so iconic and sets the tone for the rest of the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom