2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes. And yall should be ashamed
In NY AF1 are a staple. Go back and look up the history of the AF1. Baltimore is the place that made it hot and forced Nike to bring them back. NY should be ashamed of biting.
bruh, you gonna get all the general dudes in here real quick talking like that. this debate always does #s 
laugh.gif

Yup.

That album is overrated as hell. Because The Score had came out and was hot for a couple years. People liked her on The Score, I was one of them. She makes that album that was average as hell and people went for it. I've heard people say it's the best female R&B album, the best female rap album. The praise that album gets is a joke. I **** with Staxx, he knows it.

Music is getting dumber because people are also. They want everything dumbed down and simplified. Music today is garbage.

You prob like that wale song about Nike boots

I actually started a thread when that song came about how trash it was and I need someone like Fab to rap on it. Wale responded and I didn't even know he was on here until people got mad and said I was trying to get him to respond or some ****.

Never owned Nike boots and I don't own any Wale albums. His music is garbage.

Who is up next?

Last edited:
Patriots Super Bowl odds up to 39.6%, Falcons are second at 32.9%, Packers third at 14.9% and Steelers fourth at 12.6%, per @numberFire.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 19, 2017

God i hate when they do this.

I have it at 25%, 25%, 25%, and 25%

100%. these "odds" are such trash

I know its a bit different cause im sure they used some madden algorithm with this but ESPN loves throwing out odds of everything. the hardest I ever laughed is when Chris Broussard had a white board with his handwriting of the percentages where LeBron would land and it said

85% - Team A
15% - Team B
0% - Team C

I was like you literally...literally pulled these numbers out of your ***. Where the **** did you get 85% from. Also whatever it was LeBron didnt choose either Team A or Team B i remember.

Last edited:
I give NE 90% chance of making the SB and GB a 75% chance of making the SB.

Just seen the flu been going around the Steelers locker room all week. ****. Might change mine to 100%

Last edited:
My second round pick:

Lauryn Hill- The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

View media item 2304829
As Hov said, "So ************ soulful man"
She poured her heart into this joint.
Another album that embodies growing up during a golden age of Hip-Hop Soul.
Musical masterpiece front to back.

Applaud this man. This joint was on my board. Few things I've listed too where it felt like you were literally touching her soul.

Before record labels just tooo whatever the hot sound is abd repackaged it into a sellable image. Manipulative? Probably but nothing too evil.

Now with all we know about marketing from studies and corporation control of music they want to promote consumerism. But you can't just say "Drink Pepsi. Eat Mcdonalds" cause it's corny and people would recognize.

So they promote excess "party every day, all day,", lowered the vocab so that is accessible to even the lowest educated listener, and the image they crafted was no longer just cute but they had to look similar for recognizability from again the lowest educated consumer.

Also if you ever notice why the songs sound a like it's cause of bpm. If you want your song to be mixed with others and bring about the same feelings sonically you create them the same. So if I work at a record label and Taylor Swift, Zayn and 5th Harmony are all on my label and dropping singles in the spring I'm gonna make sure they all sound similar so it's easier to get in the audiences head.

Repped!
View media item 2304962

I actually started a thread when that song came about how trash it was and I need someone like Fab to rap on it. Wale responded and I didn't even know he was on here until people got mad and said I was trying to get him to respond or some ****.

Never owned Nike boots and I don't own any Wale albums. His music is garbage.

Who is up next?

I remember this. :lol: :lol:
Back when the music forum was really popping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom